I've just discovered ts site and have become a member so ts is my first message

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-1-15 11:19:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
We go on Thursday for 12 weeks for a practice. We also enjoyed an evening at the Casa Cultura in Arroya watching traditional flamenco dancing and singing with lots of audience participation, hole`s etc. Beautiful place and very up and coming. We love Spain, our longest visit so far 6 weeks.Anyone out there who has something to say about this?or am I painting a rose coloured picture of something I don't know much about or is it better than here?
Mags,

Go for it. We must be ditherers!! We are both retired, no really strong family ties, and are getting increasingly fed up of the doom and gloom of England. I recommend the one in Fuengirola they were very helpful with me.
I lived in Calahonda for about 2 years.We went to some concerts at the Bil Bil Castle on the promenade, another lovely place to listen to classical guitarist and concert pianists, very talented. If I was to recommend anywhere to live however it would be the Costa de la luz. We love Spain, our longest visit so far 6 weeks. His name is Brian Davids and his business is Sunshine Estates in Calypso Mijas Costa. We must be ditherers!! We are both retired, no really strong family ties, and are getting increasingly fed up of the doom and gloom of England. We must be ditherers!! We are both retired, no really strong family ties, and are getting increasingly fed up of the doom and gloom of England. The Mayor of Benalmadena is very proactive regarding facilities there. We love Spain, our longest visit so far 6 weeks.00 to ll. Sayiing that we do get some lovely orchestras, the Halle etc. We are seriously considering moving to the Costa del Sol. I think that you can get your pension paid into a British account and then draw on it from Spain.
What can I say Spain for me is the most wonderful place on earth!!

Good luck.Many thanks, looking forward to hearing all your expertise. This is what a lot of the older folks do out there. You need to go to a Spanish police station. Much more than Costa del sol.00 a go. Mags
OK Mag
Bank accounts in Spain Very good service!! Like banking in Britain 20 years ago!!. We would like any info, good or bad about living there. The other 600,000 Brits in Spain can't all be wrong!

Cheers - Don

Originally posted by Mags
I've just discovered this site and have become a member, so this is my first message.l5 for 3 euros! A bit different from the concerts we go to here where the tickets have gone up to £18. As our eldest son says, dontjudge a book by its cover! We overlooked the Paloma Park in the near distance and the Med just a bit further on. We are seriously considering moving to the Costa del Sol. We think possibly cost of living would be cheaper, and perhaps we would benefit for a more laid back approach to life. Very Spanish and loved every second there. Again from the police station. We met quite a few people in Spain who have upped sticks and done it, and not one had doubtful things to say.8. That and any other good tips. The children, 6 9 are thriving. It looks as if we have the chance to buy a 10th floor(top) apartment, overlooking a beautiful park with the med in the near distance, so, today we have had the first estate agent here to value our home. I have a good friend who has a very large property business in Mijas costa and will fly you out to look at properties put you up etc. Not sure if you are planning to work there but if you are you will need one.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.276345 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum