QQ
Post time 2012-5-11 17:48:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
You've earned it!

hugs
-=-
Scarlett
abba48uk wrote:
nbsp;
nbsp;We have made all the arrangements to marry tomorrow at our home.

Will the chaplain get here? Will the guests get here? Will the caterer get here? One thing is certain, WE will be here, if only because we cant bloody get anywhere else! 150 days through Nebraska and a foot of snow for our wedding. And hopefully snow!

All the very best for tomorow, have a real good timeHelen
Heyyyyyyyyy!!

Congratulations, it will certainly be a memorable day!!

All the best,

Debbie
Hi there Andy,

All the best for a wonderful day today. Just remember, it's the weddings where not everything goes to plan that are the most memorable!!

~ Jenney

p.SNOW=pretty!

Enjoy your day and congratulations!

~Claudia

Originally posted by abba48uk
We have made all the arrangements to marry tomorrow at our home. I think a snowy wedding is wonderfully romantic - and think of all that huddling together for body warmth that you get to do later!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Peace,

D. Somebody is yanking our chain.We have made all the arrangements to marry tomorrow at our home.

Tune in (hopefully on Monday) for the next exciting instalment in Andy and Julie get married.
nbsp;
nbsp;Will the chaplain get here? Will the guests get here? Will the
nbsp;caterer get here?

Not a problem, I have friends that run Avanti's. And I love snow. Andy's almost bride--Julie
Congrats!

Hope you have a happy long life together. Somebody is yanking our chain.

Look at it this way. Peoria, Illinois has just received the first substantial snow fall of the winter, 5 or 6 inches with the same promised (!) today.maybe!

Andy Julie (We can take a joke, but.
nbspeoria, Illinois has just received the first substantial snow fall of
nbsp;the winter, 5 or 6 inches with the same promised (!) today. Hey little sister. Sal, thanks to you I have Billy Idol's White Wedding bouncing around in my head. We are hopeing that we can make a feb 14 wedding next year.

You could ring every body and say you have free drinks, that will get them digging their way in .)
Hi Abby Sorry to laugh, but just think how pretty the pictures will be, and how happy you will be to finaly say I DO. Peoria, Illinois has just received the first substantial snow fall of the winter, 5 or 6 inches with the same promised (!) today.

Will the chaplain get here? Will the guests get here? Will the caterer get here? One thing is certain, WE will be here, if only because we cant bloody get anywhere else! 150 days through Nebraska and a foot of snow for our wedding.)
Good luck to you both! I am so jeleous on 2 counts, ok 3 LOL. one, you are getting married tomorow! two, you have your VISA!! and 3 You have snow.

Tune in (hopefully on Monday) for the next exciting instalment in Andy and Julie get married.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174735 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum