I need some more action pics of my SNAP CLOSE OS pocket tester

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-3-27 07:33:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
PM me with any information. If you're interested pm me and we can work out a color PUL (I have about 20). Thanks!

Here's an older pic, but I now put 2 snaps on each wing to help prevent wing droop and one crossover snap.I would love to try them and get him to like them. They are PUL outer and your choice microfleece/suedecloth inner.5.if you could ait ont he second picture for a bit then I would happy to take pics of both of them!!!!pm me if that is ok with you.50 extra if you have 2 kids? or? sorry its been a long day LOL

No mama, just $1.50 for the shipping, the dipe would be free.I LOVE OS diapers and I know DH wont mind another one to add to the stash. He'll probably be around 10lbs. Does that quailfy for two kidos or not? We have a new camera and it takes awesome pics! I'd love to test if we qualify! . I'm also due any minute now with another boy, but I'm sure he'll be big! He's measuring MUCH bigger than DS1 and DS1 never wore nb diapers. Only looking for mamas in the US right now. I'm looking for a couple mamas with a small ~10lbs baby, the dipes are $7 ppd w/out insert.do you only have those 2 colors or will there be more?

I have a two year old who is tall, but wears primarily OS because he is so skinny, they seem to fit him better than larges.

I will test for you.

The diapers have 4 rise settings between 15.

I have 2 kids that fall into different categories.5-19.I take nice photos too I'd be interested if you have girly colors available

Would a 16 lb baby girl fit into these?Would she qualify for the free pair?Hubby is not keen on cloth diapers and is not allowing me to buy any.I have a 16 month old right now and will have a new baby in a couple months. Sorry!

PM'd you mamma!
We will take the 1 year old spot!

I'd love the toddler spot and could definately do a 1 year old spot as well!Thanks!

I'm interested
I have a 2 year old and a 10 month old. I use industrial snaps and Lastin brand elastic to make durable diapers.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183710 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum