mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 32|Reply: 0

We decided to go to all the places we really want to before fingers crossed we g

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-14 20:17:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Still i think you have to get it out of your system.The cheapes one was about £750.

So yesterday I booked a week in Austria in July to cycling and water skiing cannot wait. The hills were alive with the sound of me laughing at her.

CrunchieFrog
Austria's great, I was there skiing last week in the mountains around the Faaker See on the Slovenian/ Italian border - area is supposed to be more popular in summer than winter.

Just remember 'grüssGott'! (hello).We where contemplating going back to see more of Queensland in June had a great palce to stay but the price of teh flights was horrendous £900 and £885.Mind you having never been to OZ myself I'm not knocking a 6 week break!

Have fun in Austria. We are so sick of the weather that we have booked 2 already! going to Florida end of March for 2 weeks and SW France end of May.Great skiing in winter, went in the summer once.hire some bikes cycle round the lake (stop for lunch on the other side) can walk across it when frozen in winter
Initially we decided only to go on 1 holiday this year, before we hopefully leave next dec/Jan. its a very freindly, beautiful place.

Tschüss - Don
Hi there,

Our holiday is taken up with validating. the gf at the time insisted on doing that as well.

We are so sick of it over here we have estimated that we need to get away every 2 months!! I am already plotting if we should go away in August as well.

So yesterday I booked a week in Austria in July to cycling and water skiing cannot wait. I went to kitzbuhel for a couple of weeks year before last, also in July/August. well she said no time anymore especialy Brisbane.

Ginny
Guten Tag,

Thanks I will you have a great time in Oz, I know you will.

Anyone else doing this or going away inbetween ???? Anyone been here to Austria

Carrianne

You should love Austria.

Obviously its a famous (and expensive) sking resort in Winter, but its cheap in Summer and if u like hiking through alpine landscapes then you will love it.

Have a great time in Florida

X

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 00:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169816 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum