mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 11|Reply: 0

I'm going to start with my dd and would love to get any tips or advice!ThanksI'v

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-2 11:12:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
She always has to stand and look at her pee and tell me about it (lol). Sometimes she tinkles, sometimes she doesnt.Also, when we decided to potty train, we did it full on, we didn't do it a little here, skip a day, do a little there. education students) recommends just going straight from diapers to underwear.HTH a little!

Thanks. I think they get it faster when they can feel that they just wet all over themselves.

I think pull-ups are a bit of a waste.It'sworked great for us.but I also have no carpet in my house so clean-up is a little easier.Anyone else?

We're just now starting with Gemma.I'm going to start with my dd and would love to get any tips or advice!
Thanks

I've just always let mine go around with a bare butt while they're learning and take a potty with us if we move to a different room. I found a lot of useful information in it.

After her advice, I happened to read Toilet Training in Less Than a Day. .Give them a lot to drink and then take them to the potty regularly. There's no negative consequence to peeing in it. She always smiles and seems to proud.Like they recommened doing random dry checks and then rewarding the child for still being dry. I make it zero-pressure. Pick a week when you don't have anywhere to go so you can be at home right next to the toilet.

So far what I'm doing is letting her come in the bathroom with me and sit on her big girl potty while I sit on the normal one.

So far its going well for us. Lots of praises when they go potty.You may have a lot of accidents at first, but they quickly figure out that peeing down their leg isn't a good thing. Of course, I dont consider myself an authority by any means!

My sister (who has potty-trained 4 of her own and a handful of her sp. And I give her a little piece of toilet paper, which she sortof wipes herself with (as best she can at this age). It's a bit rigid for me, but it went along the same lines as what my sister did.Then again, I'm a SAHM so I'm able dedicate the time.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.194050 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum