mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 46|Reply: 0

Well I sold all of my PFs and I was just going to keep my beloved Trsties but wi

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-4 05:55:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
which also brings me to that - I have L Thirsties covers for sale too.

2 red $9each BOTH SOLD

1 butter $9

1 ocean $9 SOLD

1 sage $9 SOLD

1 lavender $8 (got in trade, not the best condition - has leg gusset discoloration and tab pilling)

1 raspberry $8 (got in trade, not the best condition - has leg gusset discoloration and tab pilling)

1 baby blue (not aqua) $9 SOLD

1 aqua$9 SOLD

1 melon $9 SOLD$9 per cover ($8 for imperfect ones)
Please PM me though if you have any interest!I also have 6 white Litewraps (L) for sale too - $5 each (or $22ppd for all 6)
They are all in good condition - leg gussets have pilling and velcro stick area has turned pinkish from using baby detergent. Most are EUC thanks to my tedious care and if not, they were probably traded to me that way or I hadn't learned about the perils of Boudreaux's Butt Paste yet

We just moved so I have to track them down (I can't even remember how many I have - how sad is that!?!?!) but I have a nice selection of colors.

UPDATE: I now know for sure that I have the following:

2 in raspberry (one has Boudreaux's butt paste stain - yes I learned the hard way lol but they still work and smell great ) $10 / $11

2 aqua (one of them needs laundry tab repair w/ no stain, other has a butt paste stain) $10each

1 butter (has butt paste stain) $10

1 white (has butt paste stain) $10

1 perwinkle (very tiny butt paste stain) $11

for update .

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176995 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum