Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-29 01:30:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi Mash

How are you?
We have settled in really well, the kids love their schools and have made loads of friends.
Rent is $300 a week inc. My email is Hotchops75@Aol.
Rent is $300 a week inc.

Love Sharon x

Originally posted by mashiraz
Hi Sharon, looks like you're all set up.
We have no regrets whatsoever about leaving the u. But as We have found out 90% of Brits new over buy their house within the 1st 2 months! We have just had an offer accepted on a house in the Ocean Reef area and are looking for a family to take over our lease,it runs out in September and then you could rent from month to month if you needed more time. We have signed a rental agreement for 6 months (Minimum here) thinking we would need this time to find a home to buy.

Love Sharon x
Hi Sharon, looks like you're all set up.Is it the best place that you have seen, or if not why have you gone for that area?

Originally posted by sandradee
Hi Hollywood 110, we would love it but aren't moving out till next year (hopefully) but we fancy Ocean Reef. Hows it all going?

Mash . The house is very modern with new kitchen, wood floors and cracking outdoor entertainment.
Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. A big garden and patio area for the kids! I can send some photos to interested families.
Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. We feel We made the right decision asWe are all happy now and the kids love their schools and are doing well.k and all I miss is My family and friends. But as We have found out 90% of Brits new over buy their house within the 1st 2 months! We have just had an offer accepted on a house in the Ocean Reef area and are looking for a family to take over our lease,it runs out in September and then you could rent from month to month if you needed more time. Ideal for a family who only needs to rent short term and not be tied to a 6 month contract. The house is very modern with new kitchen, wood floors and cracking outdoor entertainment.
When are you heading out to Adelaide?
Keep in touch
Love Sharon xx
Hi there, yes my wife and i would be interested in looking at your place to take over your rent. A big garden and patio area for the kids! I can send some photos to interested families. They will all be out at some time or another though. gardener and pool maintainance man. Hows it all going?

Mash . We have signed a rental agreement for 6 months (Minimum here) thinking we would need this time to find a home to buy. gardener and pool maintainance man.Is it the best place that you have seen, or if not why have you gone for that area?
Hi Sandra

We visited Perth last year before We got Our visa to make sure We wanted to come here, We looked at quite a few suburbs but Ocean reef suited Our family needsas it is close to the beach, close to all shopping areas and Joondalup and most importantly We found the schools to be very good here.
Originally posted by hollywood110
Hi

We are currently renting a 4 x 2 main bedroom ensuite with Solar heated pool in a lovely area within walking distance to Beaumaris shopping centre, Beaumaris Primary school and Ocean Reef High school.Hi

We are currently renting a 4 x 2 main bedroom ensuite with Solar heated pool in a lovely area within walking distance to Beaumaris shopping centre, Beaumaris Primary school and Ocean Reef High school.
please feel free to mail me with more questions about settling in the area.

Love Sharon x

Been here approx 10 weeks and love it!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166860 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum