Ts is my first time to post

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-22 01:12:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
I thought CSC had what appeared to be a slight slow down when I saw the last JIT report and the sudden raise in approval days from what was around 80 to 90 days, to the two approvals last week posted here, which were slightly over 90. Now to see your RFE being sent out on the 29th when your 1st NOA is 9 days ahead of mine, is kinda depressing. I wish the processing centers will check first the completeness of the petition submitted so we don't have to wait for 90+days to submit additional info/evidences.This is my first time to post. I was hoping that now we had hit the 90 day mark, we'd have approval, but now I am not so sure we will have approval before Tiff leaves the UK next sunday

Come on CSC, pull your fingers out again please
Thanks for the comment. Consulate to open the provisional file or is it true they don't do this anymore? Does anybody know how long it takes CSC to send the forms to Vancouver consulate?

Another question is this.

In case we got the 2nd NOA, do we have to request Vancouver U.

With this RFE, I understand we are heading for another delay, so right now I'm thinking of ways to shorten the waiting time.

You're right, it's depressing.We learned from BCIS auto. I was hoping that now we had hit the 90 day mark, we'd have approval, but now I am not so sure we will have approval before Tiff leaves the UK next sunday [img]images/smilies/default/sad. What's more frustrating is that I heard it really takes ages if the forms were sent via diplomatic pouch instead of cabling them.

I thought CSC had what appeared to be a slight slow down when I saw the last JIT report and the sudden raise in approval days from what was around 80 to 90 days, to the two approvals last week posted here, which were slightly over 90.Originally posted by Pimpbot
Sorry to hear about your RFE. I don't have vaccination records, will this be a problem?

Thanks in advance to those of you will reply.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Sorry to hear about your RFE.
Sorry to hear about your RFE. Now to see your RFE being sent out on the 29th when your 1st NOA is 9 days ahead of mine, is kinda depressing.S.gif" smilieid=2" /]

Come on CSC, pull your fingers out again please[img]images/smilies/default/smile.For example, my RFE out of CSC was issued towards the end of the wave of approvals for my NOA-1 date that began on 3/17.Got my fingers crossed for you =)
Can you cross your toes for us too Dekka it seems to be lucky

If we don[/img]

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.198621 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum