Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-4 01:21:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
com/vacancies/shjob?jid=738
eeek! I was thinking of going through Drake Medox for Nursing :-(

What about going thru a hospital direct? Or I think Melbourne sponsors some healthcare professionals like physio,O.

There seems to be loads of radiographer jobs .good luck
Hi Gary and Clare,

Try Choice One agency on-WWW.

localhost/www.

If there is a way through this I hope one of you can help!

Regards
GaryClare
Sorry, don't know anything about htis but looked up and found these for you if any help.
when i was looking at job sites yesterday evening i saw several radiographers posts, but they were for Western Aus.

Other than this I don't really know what to say.

Let us know how you go on.healthposts. They have informed me that basically their office in Brisbane has collapsed and they at this moment in time stuggling to find work for her anywhere!

She has advised me to see if we can get another agency or hospital to take over the 457, we have actually had the visa since January!

To be honest I do not have a clue to the best way round this, she seems to think we won,t have to go through the same procedures again, but to be honest, I don't know what to believe? If there is anybody out there with a medical backgound who thinks thay can help please do so! At this moment in time 01:20 am GMT I can honestly say I feel like crying, but I am determined not to let this shatter our dream.
Are you dead set on going to Brisbane or are you restricted as to where you could go?

It might be worth cold-calling some hospitals over there and basically asking them to sponsor your girlfriend without using an agency.trylocalhost/this helps,
Siobhan x
Hello, have had a look around for you and have you tried they have links to over 30 locum agencies dealing with radiodgraphers.com.Ring up some agencies. Hope this may have been some help.choiceone.Hi Everybody,
At this moment in time I am numb, I have just got off the phone from our 457 sponsors Drake Medox who have sponsored my partner Clare as a Radiographer.

keep us informed.au/asp/resultlist localhost/www.workinhealth.
hi gary and claire,

im sorry about your predicament.T, radiographers and nurses.
If you try and get some of your documentation back from Drake Medox you might be able to transfer directly. They have informed me that basically their office in Brisbane has collapsed and they at this moment in time stuggling to find work for her anywhere!

She has advised me to see if we can get another agency or hospital to take over the 457, we have actually had the visa since January!

To be honest I do not have a clue to the best way round this, she seems to think we won,t have to go through the same procedures again, but to be honest, I don't know what to believe? If there is anybody out there with a medical backgound who thinks thay can help please do so! At this moment in time 01:20 am GMT I can honestly say I feel like crying, but I am determined not to let this shatter our dream.com.au

They sponsor nurses and physios etc, but unsure about radiographers, but worth a try

SuB

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 08:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174394 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum