mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 37|Reply: 0

Once my fiance has her visa in hand (God willing)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-2 17:14:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
As long as you dont marry in India you are only there for a holiday returning with a fiance with visa in hand can forsee no problems at POE.For being an Indian.His reply?Oh, the interview is all work and hassle!!I can do that part alone!Come over once I have my visa and I'll be able to experience my very first trip to America with my soon-to-be-wife!That's much more romantic!Plus he mentioned honeymooning in Holland!*** What a guy *** :-)

I say go for it and experience her Welcome to America together!
Rene
Rene,

That is what I'm talking about.the whole experience.And that is what we are going to do. now that you have the visa, just marry her now and we won't say anything.a celebration. even if someone would talk you into it.U.I wanted to go for his interview, but I doubt he will get the visa anytime soon after his interview, and I can't take enough time off to wait it out.and they get to see her off with all the partying they want.

Originally posted by goya0002
Well, the reason to worry is simple.

I figure that once we get back here there will be all sorts of paper work to deal with.does anyone see a potential issue if go to pick her up?We've been trying to put together a vacation to India.His reply?Oh, the interview is all work and hassle!!I can do that part alone!Come over once I have my visa and I'll be able to experience my very first trip to America with my soon-to-be-wife!That's much more romantic!Plus he mentioned honeymooning in Holland!*** What a guy *** :-)

Rene

If you honeymoon in the Netherlands make sure you don't miss Maastricht-it's the oldest city in the Netherlands, where one of the Three Musketeers is buried and just neat overall.

Rohit

Once my fiance has her visa in hand (God willing).
Best wishes Goodluck
Cheers
Shepslady

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Rohit,
I am planning to go to Turkey once my fiance has his visa IN HAND, so we can return to the states together.and visiting all the family memebers.does anyone see a potential issue if go to pick her up?
Rohit
Don't marry her in India, then have her try to enter with a K-1 visa.

Since they are not going to be at our wedding here.I was also thinking of showing up for the interview and if she gets her visa.

So, I don't want to take the chance of running into an issue with POE people either.
Hi,

I'm sorry., and sometimes they put pressure on the U.Since we can only afford one trip, I gave him the choice if he wanted me there for moral support for his interview, or to come once he has the visa and come back together.

So, I don't want to take the chance of running into an issue with POE people either.His reply?Oh, the interview is all work and hassle!!I can do that part alone!Come over once I have my visa and I'll be able to experience my very first trip to America with my soon-to-be-wife!That's much more romantic!Plus he mentioned honeymooning in Holland!*** What a guy *** :-)

Rene

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
Don't marry her in India, then have her try to enter with a K-1 visa.Since we can only afford one trip, I gave him the choice if he wanted me there for moral support for his interview, or to come once he has the visa and come back together.celebrate :-)

Rohit

Hi,

I'm sorry.So, this will be a chance to see India with her.thinking of just bringing her then.S.

Infact, I am the one that started this idea.but it would be big problem. now that you have the visa, just marry her now and we won't say anything.Specially if you are planning on doing the same or have done the same.Of those 5 weeks I plan to spend 2 in India.A weddig is really just that too.

Rohit
Once she has her visa, what posible problem could there be by you travelling back with her? No need to worry yourself silly IMO. What a lovely way to enter the US with you by her side.so I thought about letting them all enjoy.Not only is there no need to marry there.

M.

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Once she has her visa, what posible problem could there be by you travelling back with her? No need to worry yourself silly IMO.

Rohit
Rohit,
You got the right idea!I am 100% sure the family and friends back in India will really appreciate the party and festivities with both of you there, and how wonderful to see India with your bride-to-be.I've hardly spent anytime there.I'm taking off about 5 weeks from work.and have fun., and sometimes they put pressure on the U.I rather have my fun there.and I was wondering if this will help at the POE or possibly hurt?

Any input would be great.
Well, the reason to worry is simple.I wanted to go for his interview, but I doubt he will get the visa anytime soon after his interview, and I can't take enough time off to wait it out.

i still need to figure how to move the stuff over i dont want to miss and which cannot be replaced either.so they can say their good byes, with me at her side.g.I didn't get what you meant there?Could you please clarify?Thanks,
Rohit

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Provided you don't get married in India -- I don't really foresee any problems with either BCBP at the POE or with BCIS when you file the AOS.after leaving for good.They are all aware that she and I are getting court married here. if you need e.
Id say go for it.After waiting for so long to be with her.S.

M.Since we can only afford one trip, I gave him the choice if he wanted me there for moral support for his interview, or to come once he has the visa and come back together.

Rohit

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Rohit,
I am planning to go to Turkey once my fiance has his visa IN HAND, so we can return to the states together.I was also thinking of showing up for the interview and if she gets her visa.Once my fiance has her visa in hand (God willing).S.and a great introduction to America for her, from you, too :-)

Best Wishes for a Happy Journey! :-)
Rene

No, no plans to marry her there.I wanted to go for his interview, but I doubt he will get the visa anytime soon after his interview, and I can't take enough time off to wait it out. your birth certificate to marry, then keep it well hidden in the usa.In this process, I have not been able to understand how the BCIS does things - I mean so much of their process seems silly to me. I'll bet you have no plans of doing that, however I've found over the years than some families in India don't want to see their unwed daughter fly off to the U.I'm not about to let anyone screw this up for us.

Originally posted by Duckie
just prevent it beeing possible - you just need to forget the birth certificate.Then hurry back home, get married and try and do all the, have less than 90 days to do it, type of work in that time off.

as for the trip - that would be a nice thing to help shovel stuff over - just travel light to india and fully packed back. Big mistake.I didn't get what you meant there?Could you please clarify?Thanks,
Rohit
i meant, physically prevent the possibility of marriage. I'll bet you have no plans of doing that, however I've found over the years than some families in India don't want to see their unwed daughter fly off to the U.I figure that much will make them feel good.
Oh yeah, trust me. citizen fiancee to. citizen fiancee to.

Rohit
just prevent it beeing possible - you just need to forget the birth certificate.
No, no plans to marry her there. It's also near the Dutch alps where the altitude is a whopping 800 feet,

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.168291 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum