I have 3 questions about filling out the application from you gurus

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-11 00:01:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Steve didn't explain his on a separate piece of paper, but then he's only taken weekend trips to Canada twice since moving to the US. (Do I need to explain these on a separate piece of paper?)

3. Steve because of his business is a member of some work related organizations, we listed them, but didn't fill out more info on a separate piece of paper about them.

1. I hadn't got a couple of the documents and was
sweating the postponement I was expecting.

I did the N-400 citizenship all by myself and got swore in last week. She gave me a sample cover note to go
by. Same question for membership in organizations, clubs, etc (Part 10, B). (Do I need to explain these on a separate piece of paper?)
nbsp;gt;3. Thanks again for any help. (Do I need to explain these on a separate piece of paper?)

3. For the list of trips outside the country since becoming a permanent resident (part 7), do I need to include a description/purpose of each trip on a separate piece of paper?

Then an interview in January. We did include a cover letter that itemized what was included with the application.
nbsp;gt;1. Same question for membership in organizations, clubs, etc (Part 10,
nbsp;B).
We made friends withyoung gal who's a secretary for a Immigration
lawyer.

That was the paperwork for the change of status for my wife, !-485. Is it a good idea to include a cover letter with the application?

Thanks again!

-Bobolat

Originally posted by bobolat
I have 3 questions about filling out the application from you gurus. Thanks again for any help.I have 3 questions about filling out the application from you gurus. 30 mins later she basically said I'd passed
and would hear in the mail. For the list of trips outside the country since becoming a permanent
nbsp;resident (part 7), do I need to include a description/purpose of each
nbsp;trip on a separate piece of paper?
nbsp;gt;2. The interview was very pleasant, not
what I expected.

1. My ex wife wouldn't sigh a
statement saying I'd paid 14 years of child support and I couldn't
find the divorce decree. Is it a good idea to include a cover letter with the application?
nbsp;gt;Thanks again!
nbsp;gt;-Bobolat

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.173511 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum