Ts is the stash I just sent to my cousin

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-19 03:17:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Thanks so much again to the two mamas who donated to it.

Oh my goodness! How precious!Great job on the woolies!!!

That's awesome!

Too cute!!!

everything looks great, but I am especially in love with that sleep sack!What pattern did you use?

I love the sleep sack!!! I want one! Now! Lol

I may have missed the OP, but how big is the baby?

Your girls are gorgeous, and that sleep sack rocks

The baby was 4lbs 12oz if I'm not mistaken.
There are, 5 AIO, 7 fitteds, 2 prefitteds, 5 fitteds no fastener, 1 contour,11 Pf (4 are emblished), 3 covers, 2 soakers, 1 longie, a sleep sack, 4 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve t-shirt.Glad I could be of some help to you.Its so hard to believe they where that size just 3 1/2y ago!!!
totally awesome !!

gorgeous! I love the sleep sack.
A doll the twins have that wears the preemie clothes they wore for the first 3mn, modeling the sleep sack

And cause its so cute the girls holding the dolly.12lbs.And a 33weeker. Everything looks AWESOME!!!!!Your cousin is going to absolutely love this stuff!You did great mama. .I made the woolies and the fitteds with no fasteners and contour.Or right around there because we were pm'ing back and forth about measurements and sizes because my Gracie my was a 33weeker and was 4.Closer pic of the woolies I knit.This is the stash I just sent to my cousin.I have another sleep sack on the needles and will be doing soakers to go with it and a pj.My cousin will be taking pictures so I can post action shots.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-26 03:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176533 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum