mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 509|Reply: 0

Eventually I have managed to get all the necessary paperwork together and I have

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-31 03:25:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
We too hope to settle in Perth if ever our dream becomes a reality.Eventually I have managed to get all the necessary paperwork together and I have sent my skills assessment off today.
Whereabouts are you thinking of settling?

Di

Originally posted by crocoonimper
good luck! I found ANCI really helpful on the phone and they did my skills ass.Fingers crossed. within a month(over christmas too).

Diane

Many ,many thanks to all the very nice,helpful people on these forums.All I can say is Australia is very lucky to be acquiring such nice people Hi there,

The ANC will not be long with your skills assessment, 6 weeks for us,

It took just 84 days from lodged main application SK 47 Sub 136, medicals, police (already had in place) to Visa's PR, gob smacked .
Further to advice from so many helpful people on these forums Icontacted the NMC and they have assured me that they will send a copy of my syllabus directly to Adelaide along with my verification that I am on the nursing register.
Heres hoping you get your visas granted as quickly as we did - how nice to be appreciated for being a nurse for once!!

Originally posted by dibrucewillis
Eventually I have managed to get all the necessary paperwork together and I have sent my skills assessment off today.
The only thing that I didn't include was a transcript of my nurse training, as the School where I trained no longer exists.Fingers crossed.
in Oz.
I do hope that this happens.
The only thing that I didn't include was a transcript of my nurse training, as the School where I trained no longer exists.
Further to advice from so many helpful people on these forums Icontacted the NMC and they have assured me that they will send a copy of my syllabus directly to Adelaide along with my verification that I am on the nursing register.

Fingers crossed that I have supplied enough info for ANCI.(maybe us nurses)
We wish you all the best and hope that you enjoy a happy and prosperous new life in Oz.All I can say is Australia is very lucky to be acquiring such nice people

good luck! I found ANCI really helpful on the phone and they did my skills ass.

So it won't be long, nice to be in Nursing eh !!!
Thanks for your reply and all the best for your new life. Visas issued so soon!!
It seems such a pipe dream initially ,which for some people becomes a reality a lot sooner than expected.

Diane

Many ,many thanks to all the very nice,helpful people on these forums. within a month(over christmas too).
I do hope that this happens.
Heres hoping you get your visas granted as quickly as we did - how nice to be appreciated for being a nurse for once!!

Hi Scoobydooathome

No wonder you are gobsmacked.

Take Care
Di/JeffOriginally posted by scoobydooathome
Hi there,

The ANC will not be long with your skills assessment, 6 weeks for us,

It took just 84 days from lodged main application SK 47 Sub 136, medicals, police (already had in place) to Visa's PR, gob smacked .

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176028 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum