Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-25 17:20:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
cheers
karen

apparently mothers day in oz is in may not march like the u.s see u soon Jo and Matt

As usual I bought a card hid it, couldn't find it so had to buy another one. You know it's got to happen at some point but it seems to go on forever.To make matters worse I went out and bought a card yesterday afternoon and reading this has just reminded me - it's still in my bag!! Durrrrrr

Originally posted by Matt Jo
Hi

MATT FORGOT !!!!!!

He said he forgot because we are leaving on Wednesday for Perth (for good) and had other things on his mind!!!!

NO BLOODY EXCUSE.

Love Jo x
Jo

Must be the extra stress with the move (We go Tuesday am!) My hubby never fogot just never bothered!

Told him not to buy flowers he thought it was his prompt to buy nothing!!!Love Shar x

p.I now feel as if I'm at the overdue stage. The reason I like it so much is when we went to Oz last year it was the only decent film that they were showing on the way out and back.
Onto mothers day now.
Already had some christmas stock being delivered, talk about wishing your life away.

Love Jo x

Originally posted by Matt Jo
Hi

MATT FORGOT !!!!!!

He said he forgot because we are leaving on Wednesday for Perth (for good) and had other things on his mind!!!!

NO BLOODY EXCUSE.
don't want to upset the old girl by forgetting when we move to oz.Post us as soon as you get a chance and let us hear all about it (Make me jealous!!).Tell us all about it.all sorted though now!
Mash.
Valentines day ?

DOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

BB-treat 'em keen-they take it for granted
Hi

MATT FORGOT !!!!!!

NO BLOODY EXCUSE.all sorted though now!
Mash.

Mash.Hi there folks,

Just wondered if anyone either UK/OZ/NZ had a slight memory relapse and forgot it was that lovey dovey day where we suddenly declare undying love?

I had to run to Tescos (local supermarket) and get a romantic (or as near as you can get from there) card for my Hubby!

How about you?

Regards

Ginny:scared:
Tesco near me had sold out by noon yesterday!!!
Panic, me panic? . I must have watched it 4 times!!
I came off the plane singing all of the tunes, much to hubbies annoyance!

Must go.
My wife got loads of lilies (in pots and still growing, good for next year too!) but no card plus as usual I cooked dinner (for 4 these days not 2) and yes there was Champagne though I reckon I swigged most of it.

Cheers - Donaldo Romantico
I had no chance to forget as I own a card and gift shop.Originally posted by hollywood110
Jo

Must be the extra stress with the move (We go Tuesday am!) My hubby never fogot just never bothered!

Told him not to buy flowers he thought it was his prompt to buy nothing!!!Love Shar x

p.

Love

Ginny
with all our upset over the house sale falling through, I completely forgot, hubby didn't though.You must be so excited, nervous and so on.s see u soon Jo and Matt
Can't believe you both go so soon.

I got a card and my favourite musical on DVD - Cabaret.

Steph

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188509 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum