mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 20|Reply: 0

I'm going to have some prefolds converted but now I have to figure out what exac

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-26 16:06:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
I like the bamboo topped soakers much better.I think turned would add a lot of bulk around the edges which would result in longer drying time.

Hi mama, I have 10 Traps and I adore them, they are the first that we reach for. Thank you

Ill get pix off DD in her TTs later.Should I have them turned or serged?Which do you prefer and why?Thanks mamas!

I have had both and I thought I would love the bv inner.Or will that be too much bulk?DS has about a 16 inch rise.I love them!I did no closures so they'd fit longer and serged the edges.I have premium UBI's from ATD. Mine all have OBV inners and an insert topped with OBV. It's just gorgeous.
I really like the TTs pinned under longies they are great. As for doublers/soakersI say get the lay in topped with velour so you can have the option of using it or not.

Oooh!That is gorgeous! .
That's all.Serged.php?t=305649

I'm tempted to keep it.I used the pieces cut out of the sides to make a doubler out of.Under the longies I dont worry about folding the extra length over but under a PUL or other cover they have to be folded and snappied !

I've converted 2 of my premiums myself and plan to do 4 more for the diaper bag.

Here's mine:localhost//forum/.

I really like mine. I prefer serged edges as it gives a cleaner look and some color. I can post pics later, my bubbub is not standing for any pictures right now, he is BUSY!!!!!

Thanks mamas!I bought one of each style on FSOT today so hopefully I can figure out which style I like better before I need to tell Tammy. None of mine have closure either.

I like the serged edges.

Pics?Anyone?

I managed to get some pix earlier so Ill get them up in a bit.

I have 3 prefitteds so I'm no expert but they are my fave.I'm thinking that I won't have them trimmed, as I can just fold down the extra rise right now. I like them better under woolies than PUL or fleece.I LOVE our trimmed pf's, but I don't mind folding down, either. I am a fitteds girl normally (though I am getting ready to thin the stash again to get more Traps LOL) so I like them to be turned instead of serged. I don't have snaps on them I usually pin or snappi.I'm thinking of no closures so they'll last longer. and though it was amazingly soft and luxiurious, it made them too bulky for my likingI prefer the serged.I have a sewn in soaker in mine that are all topped with bamboo and 1 is topped with hemp.I'm going to have some prefolds converted, but now I have to figure out what exactly to get.And definitely bamboo velour for the inner.d.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-26 03:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184766 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum