I really want to go see ts movie

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-4-23 16:14:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Anyway for those to do share thanks in advance.I know to some this may take the fun out of the movie but I get kind of attached to characters I watched for years. I'd feel the same way if someone made a Friends movie.but I don't want to wait that long!!I'm trying to get DH to watch our kids so I can see it by myself.I really want to go see this movie.I loved the series so much that if I'm not happy w/the ending and outcome of the movie I don't want to see it. I don;t think you'll be disappointed.

I've only watched a few episodes, yet I'm sure I will go see the movie with some girl friends. it's always so iffy when TV shows get made into movies.

I'm going back home to visit my mom in July.I'm dying to see it! I've never missed an episode either.that's my chance to see it. Like you, I have seen every single episode.I would like to know what happens and how it ends before going to see it.I like the way it ended and would like to remember the series that way but I want so bad to see the movie too.That's why I wrote spoiler alert in my title b/c I knew some people might not want to pm me. I thought it was a satisfying endingFor me it was like catching up with old friends.
I know how you feel about it tho momma. I'll let you know tomorrow if nobody else speaks up

So far no one as spoken up

HEY!Where do you live?!LMAOI'm on Cedar st.

My girlfriends and I are going to see this tonight. But he's scared our lil milk monster won't last that long without me!

ETA: mama I love those shorties in your avi! where did you get those?!

I'm going to see it hopefully Sunday.So if you've seen the movie and would like to tell me about it I'd really appreciate it.

My mother had the day off today so DH and I were able to go see it! It was great, DH even liked itThe ending was really good, no disappointments at all.Please feel free to pm me or you can post on here.I would rather remember the characters the way they were.nice to know there's someone else up here that CDs!

I am not going to ruin it for anyone.Weird, weird I know.I was an avid watcher of the series having NEVER missed an episode. They are all the same, very much the same, mama. (I'm obsessedI have all 10 seasons of Friends)

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 16:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174204 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum