[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-1-31 08:46:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Have you requested an extension?

Need for info to evaluate fully, but sound odd. I am a little hesitant about contacting them since once previously I got a not so friendly reply when I contacted them.

Originally posted by neels
Hello all

I got the pregrant letter for my skilled indpendent visa two months ago, and since the first entry date was very close, I was informed that I will be granted extension.Thanks

Hi Mash,

Thanks for the reply.Did you complete any change of circumstances form with anything that would need them to take another look which woul dcause a delay. if you were given a first entry date are you sure it wasn't the grant itself.
Mash . Waited for this for 15 months, and now more wait!!

Thanks once again.Hello all

I got the pregrant letter for my skilled indpendent visa two months ago, and since the first entry date was very close, I was informed that I will be granted extension. Can anyone, particularly the agents, any idea as to how long it may take? I did a search regarding this but could not come up with anything.

I would give them a ring to check the grant hasn't got lost in hte post, before the entry date passes and you are buggered.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176784 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum