We are planning to settle in perth as i have family there

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-20 22:52:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
The city of Perth close by but the price of property too high so we are setting our sites on Bunbury area. Me and the hubby and two children Ben aged 6 and Erin soon to be 4.c
I think all us perth peeps should have a get together once we all get there, perhaps november or near then!! Stay in contact on here then go for it big time the Aussie way!!! BBQ and stubbies, round the pool!!! [img]images/smilies/default/tongue.

Still thick as a brick though.
lucy
Heading for Perth.
I was just wondering who else in this forum is heading that way and what your reasons are for choosing perth.
I was just wondering who else in this forum is heading that way and what your reasons are for choosing perth.
lucy
We are Lucy, a family of four.

Going there because having been twice now, love the place, travelled all over OZ and couldn't feel happier any but.

I was born in Melbourne in the 60's and my dad told me he had to scrape ice off the windscreen in the mornings, that put me right off!!! I left the UK cos it was too cold and wet!! Sydney, too cityfied and expensive.The revenue should cover our initial rental costs in Oz and we will look at purchasing within 12 months,once we are sure the kids have adapted we will probably look to buy a plot of land and do one of those builds where you basically can design your own home-the wifes always wanted to do that! We will use the residue from the sale of our property to set this in motion,thus having a foot in both pools as it were!

Originally posted by wombat
We are planning to settle in perth, as i have family there.

Janexxxx

Originally posted by Gibson
Hi, we are also going to Perth.gif[/img]ARTY:
It would be great to stay in contact but we have no chance of getting there for november

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 09:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185906 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum