I'm wanting to stop buying/using paper towels

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-16 11:40:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
No more paper for us.And I love saying unpaper towels.

yes they are the white ones from Sams, which I do not love, but if you can sew you could totally just make your own!!

Originally Posted by langyorkmy favorite unpaper towels are the towels from sam's or costco in the car care aisle.I'm wanting to stop buying/using paper towels.Also, when hanging on the line to dry, you don't need clothespins.I bought a package of IKEA rags (they're in the kids section and each has a colored fabric loop at one corner) and they're the perfect size for cleaning counters and for cleaning DS's face/place at the table after eating.

My dh acquires them for work He's a chef.

then i put snaps on them from my snap press.

also, in a pinch I use these towels as bibs!!! What fun.So, I'll post it eventually.What do you like?Just a package of bar towels?Or for those who make their own, what is your favorite?

my favorite unpaper towels are the towels from sam's or costco in the car care aisle.

I'm just a little snap happy!!!

Plus they are colorful.i love them.Restaurant towels are the greatest kitchen towels!

I can't make them for as cheap as you can buy them though.

They are all dirty right now with the snaps.I am going to take a picture.

My paper towel roll bar is hanging horizontally.i love them.
localhost/imagetextile.They were very inexpensive too!(They're basically bar towels)

I buy the car towels (white) for use as napkins and to wipe on any food surface only.html

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.247050 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum