mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 5|Reply: 0

everyoneTs site is just what my fiancee and I have been looking for!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-22 06:01:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
for Vermont too
Oh sorry, that's not what I meant.This is my first post here.gif" smilieid=9" /]acket 3 as the preliminary packet, and the the final quot[img]images/smilies/default/titter.This is my first post here. My fiancee got a reply yesterday April 30th in the post with our case number.

Ok, My fiancee is American, I'm British here in the UK and we've just started the process of me getting a K1 visa to marry her. This is the second NOA.html

Also we went through the Vermont SC, so you can see our timeline below for reference

Juliet
juliet: what was your rfe for?
Thanks for the link, Juliet

Originally posted by bequibar
juliet: what was your rfe for?
bequibar,

Our RFE was for 2 minor things (yet still very annoying):

1) The wrong Consulate was chosen (only certain consulates process K-1 visas in Canada)

2) They needed my fiance's original signature on one of the forms. My fiancee got a reply yesterday April 30th in the post with our case number. , and that was fast for the TSC route)!
Thanks for your help

Originally posted by Angelus71
Hi everyone

This site is just what my fiancee and I have been looking for!.for comparison, the Texas Service Center is making the process take some people 8-9 months (or more).
Thanks for the info Folinskyinla
Thanks for clarifying that too.
As I understand it you then send all the forms back to London but none of the documents and when you have all your documents you send in the IV-15 to say that you have them.gif[/img]acket system was part of the STATE Department's visa processing system for some years -- and it was formally abolished last year.com/k-1frames.

Thank you
Angelus71

Hi:

No, you are not right.5-4 more months and you may be back together.

good luck though smile and be happy, you lucked out (can;t you tell I am jealous ;-) - Took me 6 months for me and my fiance.

I meant to ask.

Juliet

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192790 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum