[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-9 18:09:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi there,

I'm getting together my AOS paperwork just now, but my situation is a wee bit different from you - I came in on a K1 Visa and had a medical in London on my interview day.

I had to get an MMR, Tetanus and Diptheria in the UK and a Varicella vaccine here in the US for AOS, and if you look at the pdfs on this page, it tells you what vaccines you need:

localhost/this helps you, let me know if I can help you further.Maybe try to download that from the INS website and see if it offers some instructions for you.
At least I know that here the rain will go away.

You're lucky with your weather - we've got lots of very Dumfries-like rain here at the moment!

Peace,

D.

Peace,

D.

Hiya,

I'm really not sure what you need to do in this specific case - I know that as part of AOS there is a medical form I-693 (I don't need to fill it in as I had a medical done in the UK).HiI was married for 18mths to my USC husband before coming to the USA in June 01. After an overstay of 13mths my husband submitted the AOS paperwork.
Hey Dazey
Thanks for the link - because I did everything the wrong way round ( no K1 etc) straight to AOS - do you think it will still be necessary?I HATE jags!
The weather in CA just now makes a Scottish lass NOT miss home.cheers

Originally posted by dazeychain
Hi there,

I'm getting together my AOS paperwork just now, but my situation is a wee bit different from you - I came in on a K1 Visa and had a medical in London on my interview day. I am hoping an interview date will come up soon but as yet have not received an appt letter. I have noticed that medicals/ vacinations seem to come up with regards to the AOS, will there be an explanation of what is needed in the interview letter. I entered in the VWP but decided to stay.

I had to get an MMR, Tetanus and Diptheria in the UK and a Varicella vaccine here in the US for AOS, and if you look at the pdfs on this page, it tells you what vaccines you need:

localhost/this helps you, let me know if I can help you further.

Peace,

D.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.190423 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum