Because I am pretty sure that my lil one has dropped and I am only 30 weeks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-19 08:43:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
I drop twice with all of mine. Your probably feeling hands moving around more then feet.

It didn't happen with Hayden until I was 38 weeks along. My midwife told me that yes, its normal cause your muscles down there are weaker since you have carried and delivered a baby before. Believe me I was wondering to, and when I asked, MW just reassured me its fine.
Good luck!!! We are on the home stretch right now.Because I am pretty sure that my lil one has dropped and I am only 30 weeks. ahhh.The first a bit earlier on and the second the day I deliver. I can breathe. I am having those uncomfortable shooting nerve pains down there, I feel her kicking lower, and all of the sudden.
Are you sure you are feeling kicking down there???? Has your baby not turned head down yet?? I feel more like little hands there, I know my baby is head down, I can feel the head when I lay on my back and push around. Does this mean I may have her earlier?

Anyone?

This is your 2nd???
I noticed the same thing with this baby #2, I have already dropped I'm 30 weeks also.
I have pains more on my pubic bone where the ligaments are stretching.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.228596 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum