mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 64|Reply: 0

Ok if she stocks 3SR I want to get 1 (hopefully just ONE) but I know I'll need s

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-3-14 16:50:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
when i had her in one and some leggings with a t-shirt he gushed about how cute she was and that was a diaper worth showing off so maybe.Ok, if she stocks 3SR I want to get 1 (hopefully just ONE) but I know I'll need some serious stalking masters help.php?id=96078vid=196Thank you mamas!

Oh, and just for inspiration as to the baby that this dipe would go on:
Jessica

Oh my she is precious.

Pming you

M

I hope she posts the 3sr soon!I need something to over

Originally Posted by MichellelgDo you not have any mutts? I think he'll get it after you have one! My DH wants us to get rid of everything and have only Muttaqins as he calls them lol! He's AMAZED by their super soft squishy goodness.30 EST but I don't know exactly what I'm going for because she hasn't finished putting previews up. PLEASE help me if you can!Most of you are probably already committed but if you can spare a tab/window and a minute (the exact right one), I'd greatly appreciate your help and would be happy to reciprocate some time since I normally can't play anyway.he's getting the wool love though, most of what we have i made and he likes that but his fav.As soon as I know I'll PM you and post it here in this thread to let you know.

Pming you

M

we do actually have 3 nb mutts i got off of fsot- he thought those were a crazy splurge!he does really like them, they are so soft, so pretty and so absorbent.i do for every stocking and then get out of the way for all the stalkers.dh is trying to understand how dipes fit into that, lol!i'm excited about trying for a mutt!GL tomorrow!

jessica

Do you not have any mutts? I think he'll get it after you have one! My DH wants us to get rid of everything and have only Muttaqins as he calls them lol! He's AMAZED by their super soft squishy goodness.

Hey, that reminds me, could you pm me your address so i can send you your wool?dh threw out the box with your address on it! some supporters just sent us a rather large gift to use for something special for evangeline.this time, i hope i am in the fray!

jessica
nak

lol mama.

Thank you so much!And I think she's precious too but it's so great to hear I'm not the only oneJessica

Ohhh! She is to die for in those longies!!!!!!!!!!

I have all fingers crossed for the motherload of 3sr too.

Here's what I'm going after, the one in the top left corner (pink with brown velor) localhost/hyenacart.good luck tomorrow!! . When is the stocking ad which would you like?

Oooooh, thank you!The stocking is tomorrow at 4.

What a lucky little girl

Originally Posted by MichellelgOhhh! She is to die for in those longies!!!!!!!!!!

I have all fingers crossed for the motherload of 3sr too. cover for night and under cloths is the wcw i got- i'm getting another one he likes it so much!hoping the same will happen w/the mutts!lol!

and andrea, i agree, can't wait to go drool.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 09:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.233542 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum