mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 13|Reply: 0

Ok I believe I am confusing myself (and my fiance) regarding ts whole picture si

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-19 20:12:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Here's the deal:
When we filed the petition we both turned in the ADIT 3/4 style photos.
On their website it says only 2 pics (new specs for full face), but doesn't mention any requirements for the medical.I guess maybe he could extra made just in case.

The instructions for the medical exam will almost certainly contain an instruction to take several passport-size photos to the medical exam along with passpor, available medical records, and (of course) the fee.

The instructions for the medical exam will almost certainly contain an instruction to take several passport-size photos to the medical exam along with passpor, available medical records, and (of course) the fee.

London asks specifically for the ADIT style pics.I guess maybe he could extra made just in case. But I had read of people using full-face photos, so I took some along too. That way I save my ADITs for the AOS.
I suppose this is what he should do.

Regards, JEff
Ah OK,that clears some things up then.

Originally posted by thing2
Extra pics are required at the Consulate and for the medical. The Consulate use the pic for the visa.

Many congratulations on getting the visa.

The instructions from the Consulate (do they have a website) should detail exactly what is required. That way I save my ADITs for the AOS. That must be a huge relief

Kari

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Kari,

The 2 photos mentioned are to create the visa itself.Does anyone know different?
Why does the medical require photos? What do they use them for?I do apologize for being so inquisitive. Given the choice by the officer at the interview I chose to use the full-face pics. That must be a huge relief

Kari
Kari,

The 2 photos mentioned are to create the visa itself.

The instructions from the Consulate (do they have a website) should detail exactly what is required.
I found a list of vaccinations required from German citizens and he has obtained the records of these from when he was younger.Is he supposed to get more ADIT pics taken, or will the pics forwarded to the consulate with the approval suffice?

Kari
Extra pics are required at the Consulate and for the medical. The Consulate use the pic for the visa.Ok, I believe I am confusing myself (and my fiance) regarding this whole picture situation.

Many congratulations on getting the visa.

London asks specifically for the ADIT style pics.
We are a bit confused about the medical as our lawyer has not commented on this part as of yet.

Regards, JEffOriginally posted by kariml
On their website it says only 2 pics (new specs for full face), but doesn't mention any requirements for the medical. But I had read of people using full-face photos, so I took some along too.
I keep reading about people bringing the passport style pics AND the ADIT pics with them to the interview. Given the choice by the officer at the interview I chose to use the full-face pics.In preparation for his interview, my fiance has taken the full face passport style photos.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 16:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175409 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum