I posted my ISO at the bottom

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-1-11 07:05:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
These were bought bya friend of mine.Other than that it looks great.We fit into larges not mediums!Asking $8ppd.I just got this off of fsot to try the fit.
Would consider a medium TFF in boy or gn color.I'm selling them for her. paypal only!Thanks!

I can only do trades,BearBaby Boutique is my WAHM thread here on DS.Bought off of fsot by me.

Originally Posted by MamaRachelNCare the prefolds green edge, how much for shipping, take RME?

Yes, they are green edge.Took a pic next to a new one to compare the elastic.SOLD!
Finally, a very crunchy crickett.

pmd you about the crickett

pm'd you about the first 4 pee-wells

are the prefolds green edge, how much for shipping, take RME?

Bump for reduction. SOLD.Asking $7ppd.Will take paypal only (no RME). Asking $5ppd.If you've got the balls to give it a try go ahead.They didn't fit well either so I didn't use them much.
Cuddlebuns.Boy or gn colors. in blue, green, or yellow
Loveybums size large.SOLD!

MY ISO:
Bumgenius AIOs size Med.Gray stripe still available!
This one was purchased off of fsot by me.I got this off of fsot and it is very crunchy. I'll give you 'fair store credit' ($31 this includes shipping DC)I want the grey stripe CB infant prefolds

I'm only ISO diapers right now, but thanks for the offer!These are still available if anyone else wants to try me for a trade!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 18:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.196375 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum