[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-20 04:32:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Thanks ladies!

i have this issue too. and my snappi's are new! i'm really thinking about selling me hemp/cotton ones and getting the sherpa ones.they snappi wonderfully!

Originally Posted by chatainei have this issue too.I am horrible with pins, so that is not an option.

DH gets frustrated with our SBish flats because he can't get them to snappi.

TIA!

I use to use snappi's with them all the time.

Originally Posted by ambivalent_amyDH gets frustrated with our SBish flats because he can't get them to snappi.they snappi wonderfully!

I love the durability of the hemp though.I know I have 2 new ones upstairs-somewhere. Snappis seem to work btter on the sherpa ones than the hemp. i dont know, get matted and crunchy after a while.

I havent had a snappi issue with them though, but I dig the snappi in alot and pull it really tight

Yes, I have had the same problem.SoI guess that could cause it to slip when attaching.I LOVE almost everything about my sbish flats, except that I sometimes have issues using a snappi.Has anyone else had this issue?

I guess I should mention that these are new, and have been washed 4 or 5 times (hemp/cotton).Maybe you need a newer sharper snappi?

I was thinking that.

Mine too!

OK update. My SBish still look beautiful and feel soft. I get them to work, but it is more of a struggle.I am just glad to know that I am not the only one!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.198767 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum