I have pretty hard water

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-9-25 22:50:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ive heard it boosts the detergent as well, but i dont know for sure how accurate that it. One thing too, make sure you rinse really well after adding it because if its not all the way out it can leave a rash. I just know it to be a water softener and stripper. Ive heard it boosts the detergent as well, but i dont know for sure how accurate that it.

thank you! There was definitely a difference in the wash water (much more sudsy) w/ the use of the Calgon, so it clearly must work!! tha'ts good news!

Originally Posted by Kelolsen-and-Padawanthank you! There was definitely a difference in the wash water (much more sudsy) w/ the use of the Calgon, so it clearly must work!! tha'ts good news!

Ya, Calgon can be pretty sudsy itself. I was using 2tbsp and then moved up to 4tbsp, till I started adding the calgon. I just know it to be a water softener and stripper.lol But it also breaks up any buildup detergent and water depsosits. not 100% sure) and it certainly does help rinsing the diapers more thoroughly.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 18:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.167707 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum