Been to one of those free seminars today that promise you a gift for attending

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-3-19 22:50:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Agree, yes its the hard sell part that turns me off, I wouldnt even want to go.I'm not sure i could do it, but if you are hard enough, then it can be a winner. Loved the resort etc thought it was well worth it. Loved the resort etc thought it was well worth it.A weekend in Cairns, again just had to get there.Accor premier vacation club is another one of those misfits. The hard sell is because many many people, if they had the opportunity to think about it, would realise that they couldnt afford the purchase price the ongoing fees let alone either the transport to get to where ever you wanted to go or the money needed for the actual holiday (spending money). I'm going to go for the GC one but their are so many restrictions and provisos I doubt it will work out. My niece (sisters daughter)signed up with Trendwest last year have already had their first holiday.We were offered the free 2 night accommodation as well as a free gift.A week in Fiji, just paying the airfares. For them, the answer was yes.We had an appointment to go to one of these seminars last week but I cancelled it in the end. My niece (sisters daughter)signed up with Trendwest last year have already had their first holiday.Originally posted by ABCDiamond I know someone who has gone to three of there seminars so far, and each time taken up the holiday accomodation offers.Been to one of those free seminars today that promise you a gift for attending.I asked if we would be able to get up and walk out half way through if we were not interested and they said no!From what you say, glad we didn't bother to go.Personally I hate dealing with them and I like to make my own holiday so this type of scheme would be inappropriate for me.Also if I was prepared to cough up on the spot the 40 years would be extended to 76 years (don't expect I'll even be around in 40 years let alone 76 years) and lots of other goodies thrown in as well.Anyone had any experience of this crowd. Unless you were happy to take your holiday on the Gold Coast for the rest of your life of course . It really does depend on what you are comfortable with, how much you can afford if you would use it etc.Not being able to reflect on the offer in your own time without looseing a lot of advantages is def not something I would even entertain, let alone hand over $25,000 for. I think the problem is the hard sell to get you to buy it when perhaps you cant afford it or arent likely to actually use it.But thats maybe just me a permenent skeptic (I also know I can't spell).I knew all about it when I was offered a place, at one of the seminar things, but i still didn't go, as I didn't feel comfortable with it.Depends on what you classify as a scam I guess.So maybe I was wrong about it being a scam. They will do anything to get a sale and any offer that has already been made will not be withdrawn despite what they say.My niece had actually decided to do it before she even went, she just screwed them for as much as she could get.notPiers

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.204014 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum