mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 53|Reply: 0

for a few hours i couldn't access the british expats webpage wonder what was wro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-2-4 12:44:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
She told me that indeed she can send an email about the Ma. As the notice says, I need to read the letter when it arrives.
i had several different poes, not one consistent one.

Called VT.

i had been longer than they felt comfortable with on my tourist visa. I have seen a couple where they could not read the divorce paperwork clearly.we're going through VSC and we are waiting over
110 days for any kind of answer so far. The next day I called and talked with a telephone operator and explained my situation. About a week before I was approved I spoke with my fiancee, as we were both getting really depressed. i didn't get deported on the spot either. She told me that she was really worried because I did not put her full name of Ma. and they let me go. They operator could not stop laughing and asked for my case number.

damn.com (Slmndr13) wrote in message news:. It is much easier (and thus faster) for them to issue an approval than it is for them to issue a denial or a request for additional evidence.

i could stay for this last trip with a warning: i had to go back home within 2 weeks, i had to get a job and i had to stay home for 'a while'. It takes the Service Center longer when they have to throw in the added steps necessary in issuing an RFE. if this is what's making them nervous?
How much additional time does an RFE add to the approval process?

slmndr13@hotmail. in Filipino is short for Maria.

k1 procedures started in march.
I will follow up this week to see if the letters helped.

Believe it or not they can pull strings at the service centers for you. Sending additional info also gives you a reason to keep calling without pissing them off. we got a fatty one with a divorced beneficiary. The guy on the phone told me that there was nothing he could do, but that I could send in a letter of explanation.

I do not know what the number one reason for RFE's are but it seems to me that most of them have something to do with previous marriages and the related divorces. Other than that, they can’t tell you anything more than you could find out yourself on the BCIS website. on my last trip i was pulled aside by an immigration officer and led to an office to be interrogated by three different officers.

Scott

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 07:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.200843 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum