mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 27|Reply: 0

I just got off the phone with someone at the TSC and I informed them my petition

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-8-22 01:46:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
i sent my i-129f petition to the
VSC and 16 days later it was approved. For sure they can't hear us unless we make some noise. As usual we will have to wait and see.
Terry. Around 4 months without doing much of anything with K-1's cause they was processing other petitions for something else. Then end of August was back to doing K-1's processing them right left. The overtime runs out on Saturday and they should start working on them after that. For sure they can't hear us unless we make some noise. Seems to me Texas did same thing. I asked her if she was sure that they would start working on them Tuesday or did she just think they would.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, how convenient that there was a protest there today about the work stoppage on the Fiance Visa's and all of the sudden they are going to go back to working on them on the next business day. She said that usually when they pull people off to work on a special project they usually go back to the petitions they were pulled off of and try to get them caught up. I'm sure of it AngeOriginally posted by Terry@TN.
Maybe the protest, the phone calls, the e-mails, contacting polititions, the news media, and anyone else who will listen, will have some effect on the TSC.I just got off the phone with someone at the TSC and I informed them my petition was over 90 days old and I haven't heard anything.one week after that my fiance'e got
packet 3 because vermont cables for free. I mentioned that I had heard something about March 9th, but she hasn't heard anything about that date.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178850 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum