[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-12 06:52:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
So in summary.Right here goes

1. last year to validate our visa and have now sold our house and are just hoping things are going to go through with no problems

We are going to move to Perth on the 20 July and I was just wondering if we need to do any thing like get a resident return visa or does our skilled independent visa, as we validated it by going on holiday before the date on the visa suffice the requirements

2. I have a company pension at the moment and is it possible to transfer it over to Australia if I get a new job

3.would hate to live in a hotel for the first couple of weeks

4.any other information would be appreciated for a hassle free transition to Perth
Hi

Will leave it to the experts to answer 1 and 2.

Unless there are special conditions (and it would say on the visa label in your passport) you can enter Perth (or anywhere in Oz) when you like. last year to validate our visa and have now sold our house and are just hoping things are going to go through with no problems

We are going to move to Perth on the 20 July and I was just wondering if we need to do any thing like get a resident return visa or does our skilled independent visa, as we validated it by going on holiday before the date on the visa suffice the requirements

2.gif" smilieid=9" /]ermanent Residency visa. I obtained my visa last year but with selling my house and a bit of bad health we haven’t gone yet
We went on holiday in Feb. I obtained my visa last year but with selling my house and a bit of bad health we haven’t gone yet
We went on holiday in Feb. Assuming that you validated after the grant date then it is valid for up to 5 years. If it is, you are entitled to leave and enter Australia for 5 years since the day it was granted (not validated which would be later). Does any one know of any good accommodation that we could rent for our arrival as it would be nice to get a pad with all the amenities.

Application for visa ---Grant date-----visit ---Validate date---Expiry 5 years from Grant date

is the right sequence of events.

Nicstids

Originally posted by bussie
Right here goes

Cheers

Steve
thanks for the advice ppl

and i have a 5 year visa just thought id make sure that everything was ok before i leftso thanks again

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 07:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.202429 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum