mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 31|Reply: 0

Morning RanjiniToday is the day !!!!I can picture you being just a little nervou

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-4 12:59:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
I had a good friend taking the oather that day -- he was a Jewish refugee from Khomeini's Iran.
Have a wonderful time.What a fitting end to all the anxiety we have been through these past few years.
nbsp;gt;
nbsp;I'm almost as excited for you as Ken must be.
I had this insane moment though when I felt like it was a re-run of a Miss World contest, as they announced each name and the countries they represented (sorry I meant to say countries from which we were, originally LolYou know so and so. Congratulations my dear friend.
I had this insane moment though when I felt like it was a re-run of a Miss World contest, as they announced each name and the countries they represented (sorry I meant to say countries from which we were, originally LolYou know so and so.

Relax and enjoy the ceremony.You've come a long way, so savor the
nbsp;sweetness of the moment.You've come a long way, so savor the sweetness of the moment. I'm so very happy for you.

Originally posted by Rete
Morning Ranjini

Today is the day !!!!

I can picture you being just a little nervous and double and triple checking all your documents before you leave the house.

LOL, Rita I feel as excited as you do. Rete, Lisa and Dekka.Morning Ranjini

Today is the day !!!!

I can picture you being just a little nervous and double and triple checking all your documents before you leave the house.

My Oath is on the 15th May, so in 2 weeks I will be celbrating like you are today, but I imagine I won't be able to hold back the tears!!

Finally the end of a very long road

Simon
Our very best to you, Simon.
nbsp;gt;
nbsp;I'm almost as excited for you as Ken must be.What a fitting end to all the
nbsp;anxiety we have been through these past few years.I felt like every country in the world must have been there. We had only 96 new citizens sworn in today.Shall write up the mundane details when this feeling of euphoria has finally worn off
Congratulations and well done.

Welcome!

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Congratulations.
I still have mileage to go since I have to remove my CPR in October 2004 and
apply for US Citizenship in 2005.I felt like every country in the world must have been there.You've come a long way, so savor the sweetness of the moment. I could barely hold back the tears when a young woman sang the Star spangled Banner.
nbsp;gt;
nbsp;Rita
nbsp;Thanks guys.1051837175@.It was a joyful ocassion for all present. Rete, Lisa and Dekka. Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Sri Lanka etc.It was indeed a sweet moment, as you can imagine. Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia,
nbsp;Ukraine, Bulgaria, Sri Lanka etc.

I'm almost as excited for you as Ken must be.
nbsp;As you can tell I'm still very moved. One life's great defining moments.
As you can tell I'm still very moved.
As you can tell I'm still very moved.
nbsp;I had this insane moment though when I felt like it was a re-run of a
nbsp;Miss World contest, as they announced each name and the countries they
nbsp;represented (sorry I meant to say countries from which we were,
nbsp;originally LolYou know so and so.

On my office wall I have the naturalization certficates of all my grandparents and my mother -- to remind me why I do this stuff for a living.Only no Iraq fortunately.I had a good friend taking the oather that day -- he was a Jewish refugee from Khomeini's Iran. Hope you will still be around
in this group.It was a joyful ocassion for all present. Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Sri Lanka etc.It was indeed a sweet moment, as
nbsp;you can imagine.It was indeed a sweet moment, as
nbsp;you can imagine.
nbsp;As you can tell I'm still very moved.I still recall the emotions of the 3500 new citizens wafting over me as they took the oath of allegiance.I felt like every country in the world must have been there.New citizens, old citizens and friends alike.Only no Iraq fortunately. I could barely hold back the tears when a young
nbsp;woman sang the Star spangled Banner.
nbsp;I'm proud to be an American and to be finally a part of the fabric that
nbsp;forms this great nation.
nbsp;Originally posted by Rete
nbsp;Morning Ranjini
nbsp;gt;
nbsp;Today is the day !!!!
nbsp;gt;
nbsp;I can picture you being just a little nervous and double and triple
nbsp;checking all your documents before you leave the house.

Rita
Best of luck today Ranjini - may your ceremony be as wonderful as you always dreamed. Relish the moment - it's your day.It was a joyful ocassion for all present.It was a joyful ocassion for all present.It was a moving ocassion for me when I realised how the greatest nation in the world (according to the District Judge who talked about today being Law day) welcomed new citizens from every corner of the globe with open arms.I felt like every country in the
nbsp;world must have been there. Your journey is over.
nbsp;I had this insane moment though when I felt like it was a re-run of a
nbsp;Miss World contest, as they announced each name and the countries they
nbsp;represented (sorry I meant to say countries from which we were,
nbsp;originally LolYou know so and so.1051837175@.It was indeed a sweet moment, as you can imagine.Shall write up the mundane
nbsp;details when this feeling of euphoria has finally worn off
nbsp;--
nbsposted vialocalhost/

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 18:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.232716 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum