everyoneMy Fiancee sent the petition for my K1 Visa just after thanksgiving 200

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-1-23 15:12:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
I noticed your name is Hoosier Wannabe. i cant even get a 1st NOA!But heck yeh!Id love to meet and greet you both!
Going to call right at this very moment. anyone ever been to IUPUI?
Just curious, why do like Indiana so much?I'm getting ouot of here in 2 months to go somewhere a bit more my style.

Hope that helps. i know, im a geek.com/aos/indiana.My fiancee lives in Columbus. Do you think that I should? When I called last week, they said they were running about 6-8 weeks behind.Do you think contacting our congressman would help?Im so worried that something is wrong.Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
Shaun

It is very strange that neither of you have received you NOA. Hoosier is Indiana and that's where we are at. My husband is from Nottinghamshire, England and I was wondering what part of England are you in and where in Indiana does your fiancee live? If I'm wrong on this assumption, please forgive me. Not even the first NOA.ive heard of Greenfield also Greenwood?!all i know is INDY ROCKS!

Whilst on the subject of Indy.My fiancee lives in Columbus.If anything, you might receive a cash register receipt in the mail listing the petitions you filed and the amounts paid or you might get a letter stating your I-485 has been received and it will take x number of months to adjudicate.

i have spoken to the US embassy in London and i have a LND number.Im not sure about the accent though, it takes me forever to figure out what ppl are saying!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.177870 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum