Im new to the buying/selling and to DS in general

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-13 21:19:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
It will say last online.I sent the funds on May 15th, with an expected clear date of May 27th.
Not sure how to check if she's been online though.

I was lucky enough to score a FRB FFS.I've sent her msgs about having PP issues, and I havent heard anything from her.Im new to the buying/selling and to DS in general.

I told the mama I only have echeck avail for pp, and asked if that was OK.No biggie.

My issue is not PP- its the seller.

Originally Posted by 3boysmomYes, I have emailed the mama @ her pp addie.
Not sure how to check if she's been online though.

Click on her username and go to view full profile.She hasn't read my PMs either. and still hasnt read the PMs. and still hasnt read the PMs. well PP is now having issues, and it still hasn't cleared.The mama said that was fine, and she would ship when it cleared.They have escaleted the issue for me, and are trying to figure out what happened (with the funds, not the mama!).Apparently this has happened to a bunch of other people who have sent echecks on or around the same date as I. still no reply. still no reply. (Which were sent days and days ago)

So now my money is stuck in internet limbo somewhere, PP has no idea when they'll track it down, and this mama isn't answering or talking to me?
What do I do?!
TIA!

Is there any way you can cancel the e-check?If not, I would call paypal on the phone and just tell them you want to cancel the payment because it's taking too long and you have since lost communication with the seller.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.216350 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum