It's got to the time where I'm ready to start my application process

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-5-26 00:35:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
The online tracking also gave my life some purpose for a couple of days Originally posted by DunRoaminTheUK I used DHL for mine and they even managed to change the delivery address whilst my package was en-route, so that it would be delivered to the courier address and not the PO BOX.I'm trying to work out the best way to send my skills application to the ACS in Sydney (from London).Does anybody have any recommendation or comments on the following options.Originally posted by Billabong We used Fedex and quite honestly would not risk it by cheaper methods in view of Adelaide losing stuff at the moment.I used DHL for mine and they even managed to change the delivery address whilst my package was en-route, so that it would be delivered to the courier address and not the PO BOX.I'm trying to work out the best way to send my skills application to the ACS in Sydney (from London).DHL (£35 to £40)FedEx (£30 to £40)Royal Mail Airsure (£10 to £15)My main priority is getting it there as fast as possible and not having it sitting in transit.DHL (£35 to £40)FedEx (£30 to £40)Royal Mail Airsure (£10 to £15)My main priority is getting it there as fast as possible and not having it sitting in transit.Does anybody have any recommendation or comments on the following options.hehe i need a life

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.199949 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum