mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 45|Reply: 0

I bought another Britax! The first I purchased ts year was a Roundabout for my 0

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-12 22:20:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
I will have to tell him that I saw someone named that.07 little man. and your husband's name as well (though you can't take credit for that one )

Originally Posted by slockwood

I can't believe your son is named Thor! My dh wanted to name or boy that if we had one! I said no way.

I decided to splurge (if you could call it that; it's more like a necessity in my book!) for the Cowmooflouge Marathon! $229 Albeebaby. Since I'm pregnant again, and we could really use a spare car seat for my hubby's work truck.
Yeah, it is a pretty strong manly name, but we love it!! And it fits him well.26.

Beautiful!!I love the cow one!

That carseat pattern is so cute!
And I your son's name.I bought another Britax! The first I purchased this year was a Roundabout for my 09. I can't believe your son is named Thor! My dh wanted to name or boy that if we had one! I said no way.
I didn't even think about the carseat getting dirty!! Oh well at least it's washable, right? Even if it is a pain.

The Cowmoo actually holds dirt VERY well! It is a GREAT winter cover for that reason!

You will love it!

COngrats!

Adorable!!!

That is all.I will have to tell him that I saw someone named that.

I just bought a britax today too! I thought about the cow but I could see it getting pretty dirty with us.com
I'm so excited.You DS mamas are the best!

Love it!I bought the Marathon in plain old grey for DD (matches the van interior), but if I had it to do over I'd get something fun like the cow print!!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 08:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.215049 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum