Do you like gdiapers What do you like/not like about themI am curious since I w

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-21 09:31:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
And although I haven't done it yet, they would be perfect for stenciling if you like to embellish your diapers.I don't use the flushable inserts much, but when I do they work fine. I found the inserts that go with them to be more of a hassle than just using a CD and that whole flushing thing never worked for me.5 inches with a lay in fleece liner on top.

When exclusively breastfed, it was a little more trouble to clean up after poosplosions. I bought them for a trip and they were convenient. we started on pockets, then AIO's, then fitteds.But now that we have solid foods in the diet I find them very easy to handle (poo-wise).

The inserts always bunched up really bad in the front with my DS.Too cute!And they are soft gentle on the legs.LOL!

I totally agree! My DH was very resistant to cloth but these convinced him.They really were our workhorse diapers!We had virtually no leaks in them, and used them for out and about.

They are the gateway diaper to cloth.So it's a little more $$$ (which is partly why we use cloth more often).

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 09:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.200341 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum