Ok I give up

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-3-12 12:27:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
GAD semi fitteds are wonderful.Like I said I want to sell all of this together as a big lot.I need these out so I can get him some trainers.

I am trying to get an idea if there is any interest in my stash of gad semi fitteds.Bought like new from FSOT, 1 red micro fleece, 1 blue microfleece, 1 leopard print suede cloth, 1 navy microfleece M/L and 1 Transportation microfleece M/L.I haven't taken current pictures, but here is what they all looked like when I got them so you can get an idea of what they are like.It seems he is ready for the potty.I love these but right now I can't seem to stuff them enough for Tharen. .I bought most of these brand new.They have some staining and discolorations (we have hard water which seems to leave the fronts of hemp discolored).So what I am thinking is you can buy 1 fitted plus insert of your choice (first come first serve) and doubler of your choice for $12ppdOr you can buy all fitteds together without inserts or doublers for $130ppd.4 little weeds hemp, one similar to the little weeds hemp, and 15 contour shape double layer hemp.I can't seem to get enough hemp on him.So these are going to have to go in the hopes of funding more BBH's.Or you can buy just a fitted for $10ppd You can buy all remaining inserts (I thirsties, two wahm similar to thirsties, 2 fold hemp doublers) for $15ppdAnd all doublers for $15ppd.Then I have hemp doublers.They are pocket fitteds so you stuff them as much or as little as you want.The one on the far left is the older style more used and the two together on the far right are the two M/L as you can see they are pretty close to the same size.And they close using snappis or pins so you can adjust them to fit however you need them to.Plus 5.They can be used as true onsize diapers. The doublers, top row are the little weeds and one alot like the little weeds, the rest are just two layer loopy outer hemp contour.Ok I give up.This is like an instant stash that would take you from birth to potty learned.All of the elastic is still great.Take the entire remaining lot (18 fitteds, 5 inserts, 21 doublers, and snappis) for $110ppd.The inserts are again not in perfect condition.Ok the break down is
4 golden micro chamios, 4 black microchamois, 2 white microchamois and 2 pumpkin velour all bought brand new from the gad website by me.The only thing that works are baby beehinds bamboo.You can't beat this deal.I do have some with thirsty's or similar inserts and three or four have hemp trifolded inserts.

bump for individual pricing. And here are the pics
Ok the top and middle row are the ones i bought new from GAD.Gad hemp inserts.I have enough inserts for all of the diapers plus the extra doublers.I have 20 of these.I need these to go now.I was hoping to sell it all as a big stash, fitteds and their assorted inserts and doublers.The top two are the trifold and Bigger weeds, the one on the side by itself is a large thirsties and the two on the bottom are WAHM made.For inserts I have 1 thirsties, 2 wahm made like thirsties, 1 trifold hemp, 1 bigger weeds hemp, 4 md gad inserts hemp, 2 newer large gad hemp, 7 older large gad inserts.They are all size large (well I do have two M/L that fit almost exactly like larges). And I don't know how much for snappis and doublers and such.The top row are the larges, the older ones and the two newer ones (with the tags on them) and the bottom are the mds
All GAD inserts soldThe assorted style inserts.Tharen is potty learned and I really don't need all of these diapers sitting around.Or you can everything remaining for $150ppdAgain I am happy to make deals on bigger purchases casue it makes it easier for me and costs me less in shipping (and less grumping by dh).He pees through whatever diaper I put him in in less than 30 minutes.

Please make offers if you don't like my prices.Stuff with bigger inserts for toddlers, and smaller for little babies.So some one please buy these.On top of that I will include as many hemp doublers as I have to go with them.I do have one that i bought more used than the others, it is an older style and it has some small holes and such.I dont know how many snappis I have, I know at least three of the style between the old style and the newest style and probably several of the older style too. I would rather sell in big groups and will make deals for multiple purchases.Some of them look pretty sad actually, but they all still work well.It is still working fine for me.They are loopy hemp outers to make them easy to snappi and have assorted inners.AS for inserts i have primarily the GAD inserts in an assortment of larges and a couple of mds.I paid $12 each plus shipping for most of them.

If you would be interested in smaller numbers please contact me and we will see what we can work out.I have 16 in large and 2 in M/L.The bottom row are the ones i bought here ln or gently used.They have pulls from the snappis.The others I bought very gently used her on the fsot boards.50 each for most of the inserts.These would easily take a baby birth to potty trained and while they may not look perfect in the end they would still be working.I have been using them close to a year so they aren't in perfect condition any more, but they are all perfectly useable.They are nice little doublers, work really well.I will also include snappis to use as closures.Bought in more used condition in older style 1 lime green microfleece.Or let me know how you would like to break it up and we can figure it out from there.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188976 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum