HowdyTs is a long read but I'm venting @ 3AM

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-27 04:42:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Well, obviously, you are - to two decimal places!!

You say she is demanding and imply she is controlling, yet you are the one telling her - inaccurately - that she can't finance a car (and therefore have a little independence) and that she will be deported if she divorces you.
Even though I can't help, but to love her to death, she has become
increasingly difficult to be with. I love my hubby with all my heart. go. food for thought for the original poster. If she open up the topic again about divorce, don't argue with her, just
tell her do it or I'll divorce you myself.) What service center did you send in your application/petition to bring her over?

It has been my experience that if the process you go through to be together with your loved one is lengthy, your relationship is tested daily. That was one of those divorce nights as well. Live with it. My position on that stuff is simple. Petty position that
nbsp;she puts herself in. Tonight, she returned from
nbsp;gt;her job in a strange mood. She had asked me if it was possible for her to finance
nbsp;a car a few weeks ago. I swear, she asked me how do we split the
nbsp;gt;TV?. I prefer a simple life,
nbsp;gt;while she dreams of status and money.

1. I'm a man, I can replace anything. I value
everything he have work to make me happy. A vast majoriy of
nbsp;these American men/Third world women relationships are pure bullshit.If she is so interested in you, then she would pursue
nbsp;finding a counselor and saving the relationship. In tears, she relents.If she is so interested in you, then she would pursue
finding a counselor and saving the relationship.And quite possibly that she doesn't care for you at all. But they may be
nbsp;gt;biased. This naieve perspective says so much about our
nbsp;relationship. She is dominant and also
demands pampering.
nbsp;gt;Tonight she called a friend to stay the night with, because she was
nbsp;gt;leaving. I told
nbsp;her then that she was not a citizen and if we ended our divorce she
nbsp;would be forced to leave this country (which is my understanding
nbsp;unless there has been some form of abuse). She's never had a TV larger than 19. But I doubt very much everything is hers either and I am just trying to show a little of what it might look like from the other side of the fence because if you care about her then you care about that. She has some obvious social
nbsp;gt;inadequacies.

Clearly, your wife can stay in the US if you divorce (it would be hard to prove any fraud, and I don't think there was any) and I don't think you really want to send her packing. She can TAKE EVERYTHING, just get away from
nbsp;gt;me. I understand why these things mean so much to
nbsp;her.
You and your wife need to cool off, then talk about what your goals
are and what her goals are. While friends, of course,
nbsp;are simply friends.
localhost/would, quite possibly, have to consult with an immigration lawyer.She doesn't have to wait until she completes the two years of conditional residency. 14 months ago I activated a startup retail store. But they may be
biased. The shame of this change in her demands is that
nbsp;I married the girl that came from a humble household with respectable
nbsp;and solid parents.
nbsp;gt;She thought she'd tell me how we're going to split all of our
nbsp;gt;belongings, as she put it. I'm a man, I can replace anything.) What country is she from?

3. She had asked me if it was possible for her to finance
nbsp;gt;a car a few weeks ago. As I said, I'm trusting to a
nbsp;gt;fault.I doubt you are the same romantic loving partner who she knew when long distances seperated you and the glow of American prosperity beckoned. The shame of this change in her demands is that
I married the girl that came from a humble household with respectable
and solid parents. She has some obvious social
nbsp;inadequacies. The
nbsp;gt;little, shy, softspoken and intelligent girl turned out to be
nbsp;gt;demanding, outspoken and mean sometimes.I'm in one!Jay

OK, since everyone tends to post relationship problems from their own point of view, and since this woman is not here to put her own, I have a few questions:

If she only wants to get and not contribute, how is it she has taken on a job?

You said: .
nbsp;Howdy
nbsp;
nbsp;This is a long read, but I'm venting @ 3AM. Live with it. Spoiled, if you ask my family. stay, whatever. I've done poverty, widowhood and been on the receiving end of an abusive relationship and I KNOW there are no quick fixes. My position on that stuff is simple. In fact she
nbsp;gt;lived a relatively sparse lifestyle. Seek marriage counselling and see if this
help. I am not a
citizen either, and I've financed two cars already.
nbsp;
nbsp;Now, either way I don't care about the laws. Source: filing
instructions for I-751, petition for removal of conditional status. To add more to it I'm also, in my opinion, understanding. Petty position that
she puts herself in.
How exactly do you let it show? And how often is now and then? I ask because I have known this kind of phrase used as a euphemism for I beat 7 kinds of I am not implying this is what you are doing, but the way you phase this is all about excusing you, rather than looking at how letting it show might be affecting her.

Shannon
A refreshing viewpoint Shannon. As I said, I'm trusting to a
fault.

Good luck to you.

If you really had to struggle to be with your wife, I have to wonder how it is that you could know so little about her true character?Either she was a really good actress (perhaps she should go to Hollywood to seek her status and fortune in the acting field) up until the wedding; your application was processed too fast (next time try processing through TSC. This naieve perspective says so much about our
nbsp;gt;relationship. My response was that she was not a citizen yet,
nbsp;and she would be denied. In tears, she relents. Since the both of us
are very personally involved in our business venture, we have
struggled to maintain peace in our house. A vast majoriy of
these American men/Third world women relationships are pure bullshit. I told
nbsp;gt;her then that she was not a citizen and if we ended our divorce she
nbsp;gt;would be forced to leave this country (which is my understanding
nbsp;gt;unless there has been some form of abuse). She has to, however, prove to the INS that she entered into the marriage, in good faith and not to evade immigration laws. which is really the more important issue, to my way of thinking. I am not a
nbsp;gt;wealthy man, but I don't live near poverty. She can legally divorce you AND stay in the US, if she proves that
the marriage was entered into in good faith, but it just didn't work.I'm in one!Jay
nbsp;What happened. She had asked me if it was possible for her to finance
a car a few weeks ago. Leave. It became obvious early on that she has never dealt with
nbsp;gt;financial stress, although she does not come from wealth. I prefer a simple life,
nbsp;while she dreams of status and money. ???
The scoop is that your wife canfile for removal of conditions succesfully soon after you divorce. I simply said if you want to
leave. This evening, when I was
questioning her mood in the hopes of making her happy she turned to me
and said that if we were divorced she would not have to leave the
country.
nbsp;gt;Now, either way I don't care about the laws. Here we go with the divorce
talk again, etc.
nbsp;gt;What's the scoop with a divorce durring the 2 year card period?.
There is no need for her to claim and prove abuse. She tells me that she has fun with her friends, but she
can't have fun with me. I understand why these things mean so much to
nbsp;gt;her. She can TAKE EVERYTHING, just get away from
me. I simply said if you want to
nbsp;gt;leave.
I know. Petty position that
nbsp;gt;she puts herself in. She's making the mistake
of assuming they are some kind of barganing tool. I didn't marry the girl that I see today. She's showing me that she's serious, but the fear that
crossed her face says otherwise.
nbsp;gt;The last 2 weeks in particular have been the worst 2 that I can
nbsp;gt;remember, as far as business stress is concerned. My point is simple. I'm
nbsp;gt;trying not to paint a perfect picture of myself, because I am
nbsp;gt;typically under a lot of stress as a part of my profession and I let
nbsp;gt;it show now and then.

Shannon

Originally posted by Shannon
Wow, it sounds as if you are going through a lot of pain in this relationship, but I don't think it stems from the fact that the marriage was a sham (for her) or that the relationship is over.13 years, but who's
nbsp;counting). When I need out of a
nbsp;relationship I don't care.

paradygm@phathax. When I need out of a
nbsp;gt;relationship I don't care. We both got heated and nothing makes her more
upset than not having control and I wasn't alowing her to feel in
control.com (ParaDygm) wrote in message news:. She did this because she mentioned divorce and that
immigration tid-bit back to back. Its really quite common to go through this kind of relationship turmoil around the two year mark - I was in relationship counselling once and I recall the therapist explaining how it is a time during which the illusions tend to fade and the couple settles down to some kind of reality check. It's
nbsp;gt;possible that I'm dealing with a deceitful girl. I understand why these things mean so much to
her.

nbsp;gt;Subject: Story/Question about divorcing a K-1 immigrant
nbsp;gt;From: paradygm@phathax.

My best wishes for a happy life to you both

Regards
-=-
Scarlett

Originally posted by Jay
Get the hell away from her ASAP, the counseling and all that other
crap is BS. Never had a vehicle that costs more than her
nbsp;previous salary for 25 years (actually 54. The
little, shy, softspoken and intelligent girl turned out to be
demanding, outspoken and mean sometimes. Its really quite common to go through this kind of relationship turmoil around the two year mark - I was in relationship counselling once and I recall the therapist explaining how it is a time during which the illusions tend to fade and the couple settles down to some kind of reality check. As I said, I'm trusting to a
nbsp;fault.I am
typically under a lot of stress as a part of my profession and I let
it show now and then.

Now, either way I don't care about the laws. This is our biggest difference
between us. This evening, when I was
nbsp;questioning her mood in the hopes of making her happy she turned to me
nbsp;and said that if we were divorced she would not have to leave the
nbsp;country.
nbsp;
nbsp;
nbsp;As I wrote this the phone rang at 3:30AM.
nbsp;--
nbsposted vialocalhost/

Originally posted by Ron
Methinks his outlook is jaundiced. A vast majoriy of
these American men/Third world women relationships are pure bullshit.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.244111 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum