mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 52|Reply: 0

SOLDI have the following for saleMother Ease Diapers-10 MEOS GUC-14 Large Sandy'

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-11-4 17:21:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
I would like $150ppd for the lot and will include insurance.ab=AllFeedback

BumpI am willing to break up the lot. We used the Cotton Babies One-Size Microfiber Inserts covered with the One-size Insert Socks inside the diapers to make them nighttime worthy.SOLD
I have the following for sale:

Mother Ease Diapers:
-10 MEOS GUC
-14 Large Sandy's GUC
*Most Sandy's have light staining/shadowing that is barely noticeable, 1 Sandy's has a small stain on outside and 1 has two small spots where the terry cloth is worn

Mother Ease Liners:
-8 Sandy's Stay-Dry Liners
-1 Sandy's Regular Liner
-1 Stay-Dry Snap in Liner
-1 Regular Snap in Liner
*All the liners have some shadowing at least, and a few have light to med stains

Misc:
-9 Cotton Babies Stay Dry Doubler (Seconds, Some wear on corners and light staining)
-9 Cotton Babies One-Size Microfiber Inserts (Seconds, Some wear on corners.ebay. Funded paypal only please. Since I did not have enough ME liners for each diaper, I also used the Cotton Baby Stay Dry Doublers. Please just let me know what you are interested in. 1 has mild stains)
-5 Cotton Babies One-size Insert Socks (Some wear on corners, Mild stains)

Free Extras:
-25+ GN and Girlish Double Sided Flannel wipes all at least 7x7 or bigger, UsedI bought these in VGUC and used them for less than a year before my daughter outgrew them.

MotherEase Diapers and Liners A few of the Sandy'sA few of the MEOSMother ease liners (all but the top 3 on the left hand side are the Sandy's stay dry liners)Cotton Babies Items and WipesCB Insert SocksCB OS InsertsCB Stay dry doublers Wipes

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 07:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206784 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum