07/18 Minnesota Twins + 115 over Oakland AthleticsOakland is 0-2 in two Zito (8

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-5-14 20:50:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Twins have 1 win in last L9; 2 in L14; 7 in L29.

This game screams Zito.

How often in the past have you been able to get Zito at -135 in any game, home or away?Maybe if he was going up against Pedro, Clemens @NY, or Johnson/Schilling in interleague.28) starts vs.

A's on artificial turf .g.Anyway you slice it, it ain't good.GL to you. the Twins with a 5. 3 games ago in Seattle Hudson had 16 GB and only 1 FB!)

Also, how well do teams do after a loss?Some people don't care about this stat but I find it meaningful. Santana is 1-0life vs.07/18 : Minnesota Twins + 115 over Oakland Athletics

Oakland is 0-2 in two Zito (8-6, 3.You need to look at the whole picture, including who is pitching and how other related trends. The A's are 13-17 in the second game of a series.

Man, Zito has been impressive, but Oakland offense equally unimpressive.I'm heaving on the small chalk.

Santana may be 3-1, but he's only had 4 starts all season!The other 27 appearances were all relief.(Minn won game one 6-2)

Minnesota is 3-1 in four Santana (4-2, 3.Wish I jumped on the under.

But Zito found his pitching last time out and also has a chip on his shoulder b/c of All-Star situation.

Minnesota bullpen has 6.00) starts this season.

Also, you need to look at the type of pitcher.Good call those who had the under, it' slooking good, Twinkies up 1-0 (unearned run) in the 7th. Minnesota this season.

Minnesota has defeated Oakland in seven of the past eight meetings. Zito is 1-3 life vs.Hudson has one of the highest ground/fly ball ratio in the game.81 L3 (and they didn't give up an ER last night).Zito with this little chalk against a slumping team deserves a play.

I agree. Some teams bounce back well, others don't, some say it's just coincidence.

Oakland is 6-1 L7 with Tschida behind the plate.Maybe with all other factors being equal, turf may add to one side.53 ERA L10; 7.He lost his last start. Naaah

Turf is just one of many factors.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 18:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183938 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum