My dipes have been breeding and are now overgrowing their home

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-2-6 03:06:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Don`t worry Tessa was strapped to the changeing table while the pic was taken so she wasn`t going to fall
localhost/

you can store them at my house :-) I have 2 in cds and no where close to 50

Dd's dresser--3 drawers of dipeswith a changepad on top.My dipes have been breeding and are now overgrowing their home.

This is how we store our stash - it's not this big anymore, but we still use all the shelves.
I don't have a pic but we have a very large master closet with a lot of shelves and they are in there. . .TIA!

I need to see pics too!!!

I don't have pics .If you have a large or large-ish fitteds stash, like 50 or over, show me where your dipes live so I can figure out how I want to house mine.

mine is kinda funny lol my nabor has twins and uses sposies so I asked her if I could have the boxes that the sposies came in and well I cut the front flaps off the box and sat them tall way on her dresser and stack my cloth diapers inside them LOL
here is a pic but its not very orderly one of my friends had past away and my girls where home that week with my MIL and she didn`t know how I had them but atleast she was able to stay at our home and cd for me while I was gone.I took the pic when I got home just so I could remember the mess I came home tooYAY I`m alittle crazy like that
missing from the pic is one more box that has more Mutts in it and some pf to fitteds on the top of it over the changeing table are also Mutts the other boxes are mostly clothmo and wahm diapers.They are hanging shelves from the Land of Nod.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.268510 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum