mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 40|Reply: 0

as you guys know the redsox have not won a world series since 1918 and we know h

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-19 17:52:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Barry thinks he is too good for everyone, whites and blacks.
And as far as him hating white people, well guys his first wife was white, so I guess that makes his kids half white that he had with her.

he wants to crush ruth's records because the babe was a creation of the white media but, he honors and respects hank aaron because he is black. i think barry is a great player but do not care for these comments.Strange personality. good luck barry and you might think about the redsox curse, and by the way barry is probably the greatest player never to win a world series, unless we choose teddy ballgame for this honor.I love watching Barry on the field but would rather he kept his mouth shut off the field. I GOT THE RED SOX AT +1400 TO WIN SERIES AT THE START OF THE SEASON. Weather you like him or not I am sure that we all can agree on that one.He just dispises the white man. I think that people should take him for what he is and that is a great ball player, that's all. YOU NEED AT LEAST 2 PITCHERS AND THAT THEY HAVE.Everytime Barry or Dusty opens their trap now they show their true colors.

bonds has got to be the most vocally racist guy in professional sports.

he is an angry, angry black man who hates white people.I don't think that guy has smiled even one time in his life. Most of these guys that are in the spotlight are that way and when the camera goes away they are jerks.i'm sure other athletes (black white) have racist ideas, but barry doesn't even try to hide his bigotry.

You guys are correct.

I must say something here with all of this Barry bashing. I TRULY AM A SPORTS FAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONE.It sure would be nice if he hustled a little more too.only on the field.

barry attitude goes back to the bowe hollyfield 2 fight when him and his buddy maurice lucas asked to join us in our suit at the fight. curse or no curse (you decide).342 lifetime average, the 714 homeruns (in the dead-ball era) or the 100 wins as a starting pitcher.carry on barry!

lt;BLOCKQUOTE
As far as Garrett Anderson is concerned.By a wtite man.i told him to go **** off with his buddy and smoke his cigs somewhere else, and get a second job at mickey D so that he could afford to buy his own.KMAN

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 09:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184827 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum