mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 119|Reply: 0

First I should say I take no credit for ts because all I really did was watch my

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-12 17:15:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
very cute! so purple for a boy eh? never fly in my house

Great job!!! Purple is my fave color

cute! i really like the pilot hat . I must agree that the one sleeper is ultra girlie but he'll be secure in his manhood I am sure

I can'
t wait to find out so I can start dying up goodies.

how cute!!!

so cute.I was actually thinking of dying things that are deemed too girly if I can get them blue to cover up the girly designs more hehe. Stupid me though, I had bought the 2 hanna zippers before I knew the baby's gender, one was pink kitties and one was blue puppies, so I thought I would just dye them both purple.heck I put Skye in boyish things all the time when we are just at home. Unlike you though I LOVE blue so I am going to go with every shade of blue for a boy. I think everything came out really good, at least we got the dye even, and I'd say the color turned out to be plum blossom.First I should say I take no credit for this because all I really did was watch, my good friend Kelsie (soygucl) did all the work!

Hopefully this will be the first of many purple dying sessions, we used dylon and experimented on 2 already tie-dyed preemie prefolds, 1 light pink regular prefold, a shirt, a hanna pilot cap 2 hanna zippers.

Here is everything:
And the Hanna Zippers:I think everything turned out great! I love the pilot cap.so I am sure we can get away with girly stuff for a boy at home hehe

those turned out cute!i think i should dye some of my pink stuff for the twins

Originally Posted by bryvaehthose turned out cute!i think i should dye some of my pink stuff for the twins

Do you know the twins genders? Or are you not finding out?

nice, I never thought of dyeing sleepers, nice, I will have to think about that, then I could get plain ones and make them all pretty.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 09:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192564 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum