2-0 DETROIT ALL READYcould be a wild one

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-2-24 02:58:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gotta go to the game tommorrow and my Konerko bobblehead.Thought game was going to be called after I had watched KC win at about 11 pm EST.I am really surprised they waited so long to get this one in since it is a 4 game series.I was just about to go to bed and figured I'd won KC straight up when I checked one last time and I couldn't believe they were just starting around 11:15 EST.these long rain delays seem to make for odd games.I am just pissed because I parlayed KC with White SOX -1 1/2 runs.I had been checking the game update on the mlb package kept saying sox rain delay.2-0 DETROIT ALL READY

could be a wild one.making mike maroth look like whitey ford.

there go the sox again.Instead they lost and it was 2:30 AM EST and i just said AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Oh well, isn't that what makes gambling so much fun.

10 - 9 FINAL

it got wild

Damn I wish the ump had just called off the game after a 3 hour and 6 minute rain delay.Watched the SoX pitching get pummeled for 5 innings while they almost went hitless over that same time before they seemed to wake up and rally in the sixth already down 9-1.Great Rally in the 9th down 10-5, scored 4 runs with 2 outs on back to back HRS, before Konerko flied out to deep left.

The only wild thing here will be the tiger no-hitter tonight.SLOUCH

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.215312 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum