Glad to be back guys its been awle

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-7 18:07:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
oh well, maybe a comeback, or perhaps we can win the other 3 and make the night, not so bad.5 (-1. Bostons offense is better, more runs scored, better average, ERA is lower (team wise). also in years past ive done well,, i seem to make between 50-100% return on my $5000 beginning bankroll. Lowe is 7-0 in his last 11 starts. You've been kicking ass and taking names on your banishment plays. if and when i get cold, ill simply play fewer games at $100 per game.30) robertson/wilson. adding Col/Sf over 8. sorry for rambling.5 (-1. teams are on a good note or bad, streaks play a very important role in betting baseball.

Good Luck SSI. Mont(+1. Bos 3-1 at home vs. We're with you on this one, Lowe is always solid when pitching at home. for me, football is in the middle. entire card looks like this for trk. Todays 5 unit play in which we are on an incredible 23-7 run for $7950 worth of profits is the Boston Redsox (-1. Bos 28-12 at home, very nice.

Of course, I think that is very intelligent of you to change back to the way you've always capped, and it has obviously paid off for you.30) 1 unit. thanks for the questions. season series edge goes to bos 7-6. Todays plays are Tex(-1.20) thompson/kennedy.10) laying $550 to win $500. the boston pick is not a banishment pick, but it is my strongest play ( 5 Units).

well, we dropped the boston game, and won the Hou and Tex games, mont is still pending as well as col/sf over. this probably wont be a popular pick but we like it.

No need to apologize for the rambling. oh well, i may have rushed this play. day in and day out. all in all,, we like Boston and with it basically a pick, we like it even better.

well, we are going to need a big rally,, toronto loads bases in 4th with no one out, then Lowe strikes out the next 2 hitters, then has the next man down 0-2 in the count,, almost off the hook,, then boom a double.

SSI - don't be hard on yourself, geez. No one hits every 5 unit play. we all know boston is the home team in this one. i havent done this in a long time, win more games than i lose and lose money,, i was talking with a gentleman over the break and commented several times about easing back into the 2nd half with some 1 unit plays. exactly as i did here, well i dropped half of it before i caught my head.80) ohka/millwood. i was doing stupid things, i played too many games, i played run lines and totals too much. Hou(-1.

Keep up the good work!

You know I have always wondered where the phrase You've been kicking ass and taking names came from and what it really means.

Nice roll SSI keep it going.

SSI, great write-up and stats on the game. too bad the sox are getting pounded.

first off last 10, boston 7-3, tor 2-8. I cant exactly tell you why i got taken out of my element and did stupid things, i got carried away with the run line and the totals, those are two things that i play very selective and almost never play the run line, i also played too many games, i cant really tell you why.this is about 1 out of 10 that ill play a total, all listed pitchers must go as usual. Best of luck. im on a 23-7 run on my $500 plays, this is the reason that there is more of them,, i dont mind doing 1 per day, if im hot,, ive got my bankroll safely over $10,000 now and i dont plan on giving it back, ive made up the $2600 that i was down and am up over $5500, i dont plan to ever change anything again. all these for 1 unit. the season started slow, and i got behind, remember i started with 5k, ive already more than doubled that.
Hou(-1.

Red Sox swept 3 from these Jays a week before the break, Jays have dropped 12 of last 15 overall. wish that id have listened to myself,, managed to hit 2 of 3 in the contest here however, so that record is still sitting at 66% winners. i bet 1-5 units per game, for me thats $100- $500 per game, with about 80-85% of the games for $100.80) 1 unit. the rest of the card looks ok, for now, if we can squeeze the expos out, it wouldnt hurt too bad. ill be back later with reasons for the pick, maybe. i did this here in the NHL and even the NBA, which i do consider to be the hardest sport to cap. the more i play, it seems the worse that i do. this is first season to post here, however.10) 5 units.In fact, your response is very informative and a very interesting read. Boston is 8-4 on thursdays and a solid 21-8 at home this year vs.
Col/Sf over 8. would really help the night if montreal could win, oh well, at least we got the 2nd half started. right handed starters. i do best when i cap 80-85% sides, i play 1-5 games daily, occasionally 6. Id like to wish everyone good fortune for the remainder of the season.20) 1 unit.
Mont(+1. looking good on tex and hou, and even on montreal. i bet about 85% sides only,, i occasionaly will play an over

I would like to ask you two questions. now im capping the way that ive always capped,, i bet from $100 to $500 per game,, with about 80% of games being only $100 plays. He has not lost since May 11th, im well aware of Mr.20) 1 unit. catch you guys after the games. i consider money management number 1, in capping any sport, streaks number 2, trends number 3 and that includes head to head matchups.
Bos(-1. i consider myself more of a money manager and grinder, this style generally will take care of you in the bad times, then when you get hot, thats when you can press it. i can manipulate money management better with these two sports,, money management is crucial. then the CWS came along and i turned everthing around with a $500 winner on stanford.

two_headed_monster

SSI, you recently wrote the following:

this is my story,, ive capped baseball for 17yrs now. i found myself down $2600. there are 2 late games that i will not cap until tonight, as im pressed for time at the moment, so there may be 1 more pick before the night is up. i normally start each season for every sport with a $5000 bankroll.20) moss/jennings for 1 unit only,, it may be over the weekend before we have another 5 unit play, lets gather ourselves
after the allstar break. lets see if we can stay hot. Jays this year.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.237796 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum