lets take the san diego padres sclling still has not recovered

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-5-14 00:47:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
my record after all star game now stands at 3-7lets get em boys.lets take the san diego padres schilling still has not recovered.

Thanks for the lock, I am going to bet a dime on the game, let's getem!

Over his last 9 starts vs sd, CS has a 7-1 record and a 1.They made many people money since they started their 1st series with the OVER-RATED LA LA Dodger a few weeks back.
PS not referring to MadCappper! Think you guys know who I am talking about if you followed hoops picks. IF THATS TRUE, YOU'LL END UP IN A CARDBOARD BOX ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

quote:Originally posted by RUSS:
Keep fading me but you will see what happens I do this every year.

there is no such thing as a LBLOCKQUOTEone more time tonites LOCK IS THE COLORADO ROCKIESlt;HRgt;lt;/BLOCKQUOTEgt;

Uhh? No such thing as a LBLOCKQUOTEplease everyone realize this man's value and do not run him off.WE STARTED OFF WITH THE PADRES AS THE LOCK, AND THEN IN MIDSTREAM, THE &ROCKIES& BECAME THE LOCK OF THE DAY.

What is the value of man who uses the word lock????, credibiltity goes way down once this word has been uttered.

Keep fading me but you will see what happens I do this every year.31 era

Thats the past.Today is a new day and way.

BETTER LUCK TOMORROW

quote:Originally posted by RUSS:
one more time tonites LOCK IS THE COLORADO ROCKIESBY THE WAY, DID I MISS SOMETHING OR DID THE &LOCK OF THE DAY& SWITCH IN MID STREAM.GRANTED, THEY BOTH LOST AS EXPECTED, BUT WHICH ONE WAS REALLY &THE LOCK& OF THE DAY?

Thats it Ive come to the conclusion i will keep my locks to myself c-ya
Thanks for the supporters and for the rest

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.227508 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum