mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 35|Reply: 0

kansas citysan franwith kc up 3-0 in the 6 th where jumping on two more late pla

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-7 17:44:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just try to stay out of that.

Thanks guys. Some games I bet early I wouldn't touch later as sometimes they get hammered all night and all day long, if you are posting late I see your point. But football usually bet early in the week seeing the time table between games compared to bball. Make for a really long season.

Nice job MKB.I'll pick pedro and schilling every dayand tell everyone here im 42-15 at the end of year pretty impressive.a heavy fav bettor could be 5-5(-7.Good job today 5tp. But to me bottom line is u build a reputation and you can write whatever, bottom line it has to win.But I hope you differ in football and basketball.45 units) etc. posting a record and at the same time posting their play of the as lay 200. Nice to be back and start off with a sweep tonight.It really only matters if you are keeping a posted record also. Bottom line with all this posting is, let's face it 1.Just wondering what lines you got though?

sure5teamparlay i got
sf -140
kc +130
sf over 8. Thanks MKB

another thing sometimes i don't give out lines because i figure people have to do there home work also and that's finding there best line available. Tigers was a sweet call. I hope that clears it up.A lot of posters in here advertising themselves as services etc. keep up the good work. I've seen college football spreads move 5 points on gameday.

Had to sweat the sox game out. I hope LOL!!!

MKB - it's all good believe me.louis over 7.I was just explaining the unit thing. As far as posting lines i hate getting into well this guy has (A) team for -130 and this one has it for -140. Don't need to brag about records or anything elseexcept that my man pays me everyweek. Just think there's no chemistry on that team. 5teamparlay just realized your from elgin. Laying off them.

Not sure I get the not posting of the lines though. I said it once already but worth repeating, nice job last night!

4-0 is okay in my book any day of the week. I guess i was just trying to really say is people know who i'am and thats good enough for me.

By the way 5teamparlay congrats on a great night.

If you truly followed me u would know my record and the many dogs i have won. North suburbs here.UNITS can make all the difference in the world when playing FAVS or DOGS.Results are all that matter. take care of my own bets and if i have the time i try to help others. Go Bears.

thats great in baSeball (except maybe totals a half run will get ya once in a while).

sfran overlooks like ya swept.

Thats cool. Believe it or not but i must of been a bad kid growing up, my neighbor is a die hard packer fans with season tickets at the 50 yard line.Those comments were in made in general.45 units)and a dog better could be 5-5 (+7. Last time those two played in a series i took a beating with the sox.5 -118
st.Spreads vary greatly and its always covenient to say you had the good line after the fact.So when a poster says he's 5-5it's nice to know how many units he's won or lost.LOL!!!!!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 09:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.196607 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum