mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 24|Reply: 0

I have a question about 457-visas and hopefully somebody on ts excellent forum w

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-1-4 20:26:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Many thanks in advance!

aj,i too am on an employer sposored 457 visa,( currently applying for perm residency) and my husband works without restrictions, and has the luxury of changing jobs at the drop of a hat, or working part time.(!!!)
im afraid that i dont know whether the fact that your girlie is spanish would affect your application.Originally posted by ajleslie
I have a question about 457-visas, and hopefully somebody on this excellent forum will be able to point me in the right direction.
One of the nurses that came over from the UK at our hospital is in your situation and she had to prove that her partner and her were a couple; so out came the joint lease contract, utility bills and bank statements that showed transfers between their accounts ( they didnt have a joint account).Does this mean that my girlfriend is free to work for any employer, without requiring her own indivual visa (sponsored or otherwise)?

2. Are there any restrictions as to who can be put on a 457-visa?I'm asking this question because my girlfriend is Spanish, and I know that (for instance) a working holiday visa is not an option.

From what I've read, a 457 visa looks like the best option for myself and my girlfriend (who I understand can be considered to be a defacto spouse due to the number of years that we've live together). He has his own tax file number, and it was easy for him to apply, just go to the tax office and hand over your passport and other id documents.If you can get through!!
hope this sort of helps. Are there any restrictions as to who can be put on a 457-visa?I'm asking this question because my girlfriend is Spanish, and I know that (for instance) a working holiday visa is not an option. I don't know if your girlfriend being Spanish would have any bearing on the matter or not. I understand that if I were to get a 457-visa, it would be possible for my girlfriend to be added on the same application.They are only human after all.spain is in the european union after all.

Cheers,
Paul.why dont you call up australia house and find out? they should be able to tell you.

From what I've read, a 457 visa looks like the best option for myself and my girlfriend (who I understand can be considered to be a defacto spouse due to the number of years that we've live together). I think the harder part for you would be proving the status of your relationship, once added your defacto should have no work restrictions. I have a couple of questions regarding this:

1. Its only to show to your case officer that you have a life together, and that to deny your partner a visa would be detrimental to you. so common sense says it shouldnt matter.Does this mean that my girlfriend is free to work for any employer, without requiring her own indivual visa (sponsored or otherwise)?

2. I understand that if I were to get a 457-visa, it would be possible for my girlfriend to be added on the same application.Many thanks in advance!
ajleslie,

I have a PQBS sponsored 457 visa, and my wife kids were added.Are there similar restrictions on a 457?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate any advice you can give me.things that i am unable to do at the moment.I have a question about 457-visas, and hopefully somebody on this excellent forum will be able to point me in the right direction. I have a couple of questions regarding this:

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191218 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum