View: 14|Reply: 0

from localhost/ (Make sure to click on quot;meet Mariaquot; on the right hand s

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2013-1-16 17:24:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
How sad. Recently there was also another little girl who fell in a Sump Pump hole and is in critical condition up a vandy.

my heart broke for them as i read .He's such a nice, nice man, who loves his family so much.

I know this is so sad my heart breaks for them and yes I can't imagine how the son is that didn't see her

I just saw him and his son's last month at my church. I watch her son 5 years old and my son. I've seen him in concert several times and we really enjoyed it. Will pray for them. So sad for his son and all the family!

Yeah its really really sad.What a thing to have to live with for the rest of his life.

I know - so so sad. I can't imagine.
I just posted the other day another story here in my town Fairview, TN 30 mins from Nashville and Franklin about a little 5 year old boy who was ran over by his father this past Sunday. Which I always do anyway. It breaks my heart

I feel so awful for them!My fil used to co-write music with SCC, and I've met him numerous times.localhost/ (Make sure to click on meet Maria on the right hand side)

Oh I read this earlier, so sad for that family, I can't imagine the guilt of the son. My sister works at one of the hospitals down in Nashville, she called me crying this morning telling me about this story, and the sump pump one, and told me to watch the boys extra.

I saw this when I got up this morning. Hug those babies closer tonight!

I love SCC - have been a fan since hs.
i hadn't heard yet, but after reading i sent the info on to our youth group

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-26 03:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206778 second(s), 47 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum